|Scenario 2| What She Likes About You

|What She Likes About You|

Yumeko Jabami:

You've seen her get her gambling freak on and was weirded out but if this was Yumeko's other side that she had then you weren't going to judge her,and just let her be, Yumeko liked that.

Meari Saotome:

You were a great friend towards Meari, and liked that although she didn't say it. The both of you  always had your moments of being dumb or just having a great time. 

Itsuki Sumeragi:

Itsuki finds you cute sometimes and will poke your check if you're ever lost in your own thoughts. Not only that, she likes your fun personality.

Midari Ikishima:

Midari can pull out her gun whenever she wants and you wouldn't care, plus you actually wanted to learn how to use a gun. Although Midari can be crazy sometimes you knew this is how she acted, you simply dealt with it. You never really questioned her craziness, and found her badass. Midari liked that.

Yumemi Yumemite:

Yumemi liked that instead of wanting autographs like others, and found your smile cute. She wanted to see more of that smile.

Kirari Momobami:

Kirari liked to toy around with you, seeing how you would snap at her gave her amusement and another reason for her to mess around with you. Although that changed when she started to have feelings.

Ririka Momobami:

You were kind and loyal towards Ririka. Whenever Ririka needed help for something, you were there for her. Ririka liked that, she has someone who cares for her and her well being.

Rei Batsubami:

When you saw Rei's new change, you didn't care. You still stood by her side and were still friends with her. Rei enjoyed and liked that.

Tsuzura Hanatemari:

Ever since the gamble for her housepet tag to get ridden, Tsuzura knew you had her back for any trouble that the two of you would encounter throught your school year. She felt lucky to have you by her side.

~~~

Tsuzura deserves more love in my opinion.