|Scenario 29| Video Games You Play Together

Video Games You Play Together

Yumeko Jabami

Cuphead.

The actual reason is that Cuphead and Mugman lost a gamble and now have to retrieve souls, and that was a nice concept Yumeko liked.

Meari Saotome

Mario Kart.

The two of you stay up all night on weekends just playing this game. It doesn't matter which version it is, you still have a blast.

Itsuki Sumeragi 

Five Nights at Freddy's.

Hey, it may be an old game that not a lot of people play but the two of you seem to enjoy getting jump-scared by the animatronics. 

Midari Ikishima

Bayonetta. 

It's such a blast playing as a confident female protagonist with her best friend. It's nice destroying angels as an Umbra Witch.

Runa Yomozuki

Super Smash Brothers.

The two of you fight and yell a lot whenever you're playing but it feels great beating her as your character.

Yumemi Yumemite 

Doki Doki Literature Club.

The two of you thought it was a harmless game but after you realized it wasn't the two of you got freaked out. But you guys still can't stop playing it.

Kirari Momobami

Minecraft.

The simple reason is because of fishes, that's literally it.

Ririka Momobami

Animal Crosing.

The two of you have so much fun when it comes to decorating your house and island.

Rei Batsubami

Terarria.

Rei isn't the type of person to play video games but Terarria is an exception to them. They like it a lot.

Tsuzura Hanatemari

Okami.

The thought of playing the goddess of the sun, in the form of a white wolf grabbed the attention of Tsuzura and now the two of you take turns figuring fighting the enemies.

~~~
Yes, this was an excuse for me to talk about my favorite video games.
Don't @ me.