|Scenario 17| She Cooks For You

She Cooks For You:

Yumeko Jabami:

Surprisingly she's good at cooking. She also likes to be the one feeding you from the spoon or fork.

Meari Saotome:

She can't cook that well but her cutting skills are spot on. She can even do them quickly.

Itsuki Sumeragi:

If there are no directions, she will start to slightly panic. But overall whatever she cooks, it still tastes great.

Midari Ikishima:

If she cooks or tries to, you have to keep an eye on her to make sure nothing goes wrong. Her cooking skills are pretty low, but the food is still edible.

Yumemi Yumemite:

The two of you help each other out with the cooking and might make a mess in the kitchen.

Kirari Momobami:

Did someone say an amazing cook? Yes, she is very well an amazing cook.

Ririka Momobami:

If she ever burns the food she will apologize for it but you dismiss it by saying that it's fine and everyone burns food at least once. Still lovely food.

Rei Batsubami:

Rei is a fantastic cook, her meals never disappoint. You always stare in awe and take notes.

Tsuzura Hanatemari:

It depends on what she's cooking. If it's something she knows how to cook, it's pretty good. But if she doesn't know, she'll be panicking and will ask you to help her out.

~~~