[One-Shot 6] Stolen Hoodie

Requested by: icecreamlamp1
Midari x Reader
~~~

Midari sat alone in the student council room, staring at the ceiling with a blank expression on her face. She would be doing something if it wasn't for her hoodies all of a sudden being stolen. Earlier that day, Midari asked the student council members if they were the ones who stole her hoodies but they all responded with the same answer, "Of course not."

Letting out a loud groan, she stood up from her seat and made her way outside the room.

While making her way to one of the hallways she spotted you.

"Hey, Midari!" You greeted her, raising your hand for a high five, which she gave you.

She took a moment to notice her hoodie being worn on you and internally facepalmed at herself.

"Midari, are you there?" You waved your hand at her, causing her to blink in surprise.

"Huh?"

"You were staring."

"Oh...Is that my hoodie you're wearing?"

"Yeah, it is! It's actually really comfortable wearing!"

She wrapped her hand around your neck and ruffled your hair, "You should wear it more often, and tell me about it. I thought someone else took my hoodie."

It took you a second to process the last part but when it did you laughed, "Alright, alright!"

~~~