|Scenario 23| When They Get Sick

When They Get Sick

Yumeko Jabami

You don't let her go out and gamble. Let alone anywhere.

Meari Saotome

You would try to feed her but knowing how stubborn she can be, she would tell you she can feed herself. You'll most likely force her to eat the soup.

Itsuki Sumeragi

She insists she can take care of herself and that she'll be fine. You just give her medicine and trust her word.

Midari Ikishima

You do not let her go anywhere and force her to stay in bed. You have to keep an eye on her.

Yumemi Yumemite

You don't let her go perform and meet her fans. 

Kirari Momobami

You suggest that she gets some rest and that you'll help out in the student council room.

Ririka Momobami

You cuddle with her to make her feel better. She doesn't want you to get sick but you still hold onto her.

Rei Batsubami

Knowing Rei, they know how to take care of themselves, so you wouldn't worry about it too much.

Tsuzura Hanatemari

She stays in bed and likes to wrap herself in the blankets. She sleeps most of the day so you don't worry about her.

~~~
PeacockTV doesn't work for me so I can't watch 'The Office,' so if you have anywhere else I can watch 'The Office,' that would be greatly appreciated. While i was figuring out how Kakegurui x The Office AU would work out, I fell in love with Peko Pekoyama and considering making an x fem!reader with her. and a Midari one too. 
help me I have so many ideas.