[One-Shot 2] Shy

Requested by: IamRirikaSimp
Yumeko x Shy!Reader
~~~

Lurking in the shadows was something you would do wherever you went. Being noticed was something you didn't think would happen.

It was the end of your class period, and you felt relieved as the class drained your energy. As you were making your way to the door, you accidentally bumped into a raven-haired girl. You braced yourself for impact, thinking you were going to hit the floor but instead felt someone hold your wrist. You opened your eyes to see the girl helped you back onto your feet and asked.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes..! T-Thank you..." You stutter out a reply. Before she could say anything else, you rushed out of the room, covering your embarrassed and flustered face with your hands.

The raven-haired girl giggled to herself, finding your shyness cute.

While walking back to her house, she couldn't help but think about ways to get you to open up a bit.

~The Next Day~

The day passed faster than you expected as it was already the afternoon. Students were gambling to their heart's content while you were quietly eating your lunch in a corner, making sure no one noticed your presence.

You were lost in your thoughts that you didn't notice someone sitting down next to you. You felt someone nudge your shoulder, causing you to swiftly turn around to be face to face with the girl from yesterday.

"Hello!" She chirped.

Due to the closeness the two of you were, your face became bright red.

¨H-Hi..!" You manage to blurt out, causing her to giggle.

"What's your name?" She asked, her eyes showing nothing but curiosity.

"Y-Y/N. Y/N L/N..." You replied, fiddling with your fingers.

"There's no need to be shy, Y/N!" She gave you a closed eye smile causing you to go even redder.

You took a bite of (favorite/food) then shyly asked, "So...w-why are you here...?"

"No reason~" Was Yumeko's reply.

You scooted back a bit and awkwardly took another bite, trying your best to find a way to break the awkward tension.

Yumeko giggled all of a sudden, "You look cute."

A deep blush could be seen on your face as you stuttered out a  "W-What?"

"I said you look cute,"

You didn't know what to say as you were trying to figure out a way to calm yourself down due to the position you put yourself into. Instead of saying anything, you shyly covered your face with both your hands.

"How about we become friends?"

This question caught you off guard. Being the shy and quiet one you are, you never had friends and didn't really know how to communicate with others. Maybe this could be a new change for better or for worse.

You nodded and Yumeko smiled widely.

~~~

Months have passed since you became friends with Yumeko. It was thanks to her you've gotten out of your shell. During those months, you've grown feelings for her, and the same thing could be said for Yumeko.

Yumeko had invited you to her house to watch a movie and of course, you agreed.

You were sitting on the couch, in the living room, as Yumeko was trying to pick out a movie that both of you would like and not find boring.

"What about this one?" Yumeko asked.

You slightly shrugged, "Sure."

Yumeko nodded as she played the movie. You grabbed the snacks that Yumeko had placed on the table and started eating them.  You gave your full attention to the movie as Yumeko was only looking at your every reaction if something happened. You paid attention to the movie for about a minute before you finally gave in. 

"What is it..?" You asked slightly hesitant.

"You're cute and I can't help but stare at you." She stated.

Your face went blank as a deep blush can now be seen on your face, "H-H-Huh!?"

You covered your flustered face with both of your hands, looking away. You felt her grab your hand, causing one half of your face to be revealed, and when you slowly looked over to your right, you felt a pair of lips press against yours.

You went wide-eyed, and sat there frozen, slowly processing what was happening.

Yumeko broke the kiss and smirked, "I guess I should have said I love you first. But I did catch you off guard didn't I~?"

You were speechless, and couldn't say anything, even nodding your head was hard to do so.

After what seems to be an hour when in reality it was only 5 minutes you manage to respond with a barely audible, "I-I like y-you too Yumeko..."

Yumeko cupped your cheeks and softly kissed you. It took time for you to adjust to this new situation but after a few seconds, you kissed back.

'This is wonderful....'

~~~
I hope this fulfilled your wish.