|Scenario 27| When You Play Minecraft Together

When You Play Minecraft Together

Yumeko Jabami

It's fun seeing Yumeko having fun playing Minecraft, even if you're the one who's doing the work.

Meari Saotome

Bedwars time! She gets too confident in her abilities whenever she's playing and when she ends up dying or losing she starts yelling at the screen. You have to calm her down.

Itsuki Sumeragi

The two of you got into a not so epic sword battle in survival. Next thing you knew the both of you were blown up.

"I hate creepers."

Midari Ikishima

You and Midari go into creative mode and blow up everything with TNT. Destruction in Minecraft is fun.

Runa Yomozuki

Runa is a master at Minecraft. She knows the ins and outs of every item and has wonderful Redstone skills. The two of you stay up all night playing Minecraft. (Sometimes with Midari too.)

Yumemi Yumemite

She took fifteen minutes picking the right skin for both of you. After some time of playing she ended up being blown by a creeper and rage quit.

Kirari Momobami

Lucky for the both of you, you spawned next to an ocean, and Kirari being obsessed with fishes, decided to take a swim. Next thing you knew.

LesbianPresident drowned to death.

She respawned and decided to have her own aquarium inside your dirt house.

Ririka Momobami

The two of you place your beds together. Not only that, Ririka tames (or tries to) every wolf/cat that she sees.

Rei Batsubami

Rei prefers reading a book a bit more but they would stop what they're doing and watches you play Minecraft. You offered that she plays with you and she got the hang of the game quickly.

Tsuzura Hanatemari

Yukimi was the one who suggested playing Minecraft. You and Tsuzura immediately agreed, and Meari having nothing to do, also agreed. Tsuzura's number one priority is to get as many pets as possible.

~~~
I like to think Runa's name in Minecraft is 'IamAverageHeight'