|Scenario 13| You Fall Asleep On Their Lap

Requested by: IamaRirikaSimp 
You Fall Asleep On Their Lap:

Yumeko Jabami: 
"How cute,"
She nuzzled into the crook of your neck and ended up falling asleep with you.

Meari Saotome:

"A-Ack!" Her face was red as a tomato. Itsuki and Yumeko teased her about it. They even took a picture of both of you, making Meari angry.

Itsuki Sumeragi:

She would calm herself down before doing small little circles on your back. Maybe place her green hairband on you.

Midari Ikishima:

She ruffled your hair before thinking about what was she going to do now due to her current position. It mostly ended up with her lightly poking your cheek to see how your sleeping figure would react.

Yumemi Yumemite:

She would wrap her arms around you and started humming some tunes. She would also play around with your hair for a bit.

Kirari Momobami:

"How interesting," She found it amusing and cute, to say the least. She made sure no one disturbed your sleep as she knew how much easily you wake up.

Ririka Momobami:

Ririka had a small gay panic at action and didn't wish to disturb your sleep, and so for the next hour, she did her best not to wake you up. While also repeated the same thing in her mind 'Don't wake her, don't wake her up, don't wake her up,'

Rei Batsubami:

"This is an interesting sight to see."
She made sure you were in a comfortable position and let you sleep there for a while. To make sure she wasn't bored she started reading.

Tsuzura Hanatemari:

One thing on her mind was not to wake you up, no matter what. Yes, she was blushing a lot but found your snoring cute. Tsuzura even asked Meari to take a picture of you and send it to her so that she can keep it.

~~~