|Scenario 21| Babysitting Together

When You Babysit Together

Yumeko Jabami:

She's really fond of kids but you do have to be careful because she might teach the kid how to gamble. She also likes to entertain the kids by playing with them.

Meari Saotome:

She isn't the brightest when it comes to kids, especially when they're annoying but if they get attached to her she'll also get attached to them.

Itsuki Sumeragi:

The two if you decide to take turns on who takes care of the kids. It's also pretty awkward because the two of you will be staring at the kid if they're doing nothing.

Midari Ikishima:

You have to make sure she doesn't pull out her gun and swear whenever something happens to her. The kid also has to warm up to Midari, mostly because of the eye patch that she wears. She has also accidentally made the kid cry.

Yumemi Yumemite:

She doesn't know how to handle kids. So she tries to sing lullabies to them but it doesn't work often. She's secretly dying on the inside.

Kirari Momobami:

She spoils the kid rotten, she shows the kid around your house. If the kid does something stupid she'll be amused and have you take off the kid.

Ririka Momobami:

She's really shy around the kids and doesn't know what to do. If they start to cling onto her she'll look at you with pleading eyes and ask for help.

Rei Batsubami:

She acts like a mother figure. Feeding the child, taking care of the child, you name it. If she does get tired it's up to you to try and reach her standards.

Tsuzura Hanatemari:

She absolutely loves playing with the kids. If it's a baby she would do the "Pickaboo!" thing and tickle the baby. She really gets attached to the kids.

~~~
I made a Kakegurui headcanons,
go take a read if you want.