[One-Shot 3] Bear Hugs

Tsuzura x Reader
~~~

Ever wonder how it would feel like to have a bear hug you? Well, a certain (h/c) girl knew. She was dating her best friend who was known for her crushing hugs.

Y/N was sprinting from class to the gambling den that Meari owns. Not having enough time the girl slams against the door.

"Jeez...That hurts like hell." She mutters, rubbing her now aching forehead. The door opens revealing the dark blue-haired girl.

Slowly standing up, Y/N awkwardly waves at her girlfriend who looked at her with a worried expression.

"Are you okay?" Tsuzura asked, pulling her into a hug.

"Yeah...Don't worry about it." Y/N rested her chin on her shoulder. Moving out of the embrace, Y/N notices a certain blonde isn't present.

"Where's Meari?" Y/N asks, "She's usually with you."

"She went to run a few errands about something...I kind of forgot," She admitted sheepishly.

Y/N hummed in response then spotted a f/c teddy bear that was sitting on one of the tables. Y/N walked up to the item, and turned around to her partner, pointing at the bear.

"Is this for me?"

"Mhm! I've been meaning to give it to you for a while now." Tsuzura eagerly nodded.

Y/N's eye's softened as she smiled, "You didn't have to, Tsu."

Tsuzura walked up and hugged her from behind, resting her chin on Y/N's shoulder.

Their little moment was interrupted when the door opened with a blonde and dark turquoise-hair girl came in.

"Aww, the two of you seem so cute together!" Yukimi exclaimed as Meari took a peek at what was happening.

"Come on, we got a gambling den to open," Meari muttered as the rest just nervously laughed, remembering their duties.

~~~
Giving Tsuzura the love she deserves.