|Scenario 22| When You Become A Housepet

When You Become A Housepet

Yumeko Jabami

She gambles against the person who put you in debt. She also pays your debt, in return, you have to cuddle with her.

Meari Saotome

She would secretly follow you wherever you go. She doesn't want you to be mistreated or have someone do something horrible with you.

Itsuki Sumeragi

She shakes her, slightly disappointed in you, but she still helps you pay off your debt.

Midari Ikishima

In all honesty, she doesn't help to pay off your debt. She just hopes it all goes smoothly. She isn't reliable at all when it comes to these types of situations.

Yumemi Yumemite

She makes sure to be with you 24/7. You're not going anywhere without her.

Kirari Momobami

It either goes two ways. 1. She pays off your debt or 2. You become her personal housepet.

Ririka Momobami

She gets extremely worried and anxious now that you have a low status in the academy. She pays off your debt.

Rei Batsubami

She does get slightly worried about you and keeps an eye on you. Once you pay off your debt, she has to make sure you don't become a housepet again.

Tsuzura Hanatemari

After what she's gone through as a housepet, she's scared the same thing will happen to you. You have to reassure her nothing bad will happened. 

~~~
I'm making a Kakegurui Office AU (the show, "The Office") so should I have the reader inserted and just follow the plot of the show but with the Kakegurui characters. Or make up my own plot with unfunny jokes. 
I need your thoughts.