[One-Shot 5] Don't Scare Me!

Requested by: -duraznitolol
Midari x Reader
~~~

Midari was once again gambling away, most likely wanting to feel the 'rush' of being on the brink of death. As much as you trust your girlfriend, the back of your mind is worried that something wrong was waiting to happen.

Shacking off the thoughts, you took out your phone and started scrolling through the social media. After five minutes you received a phone call from a good friend of yours, Runa.

"Hey, Runa. What's up?" You asked.

She took a moment to answer, "Well...It's about Midari-"

You interrupted her, "What did Midari do?"

"Well, she something happened to her and she's currently in the infirmary-" She didn't get to finish her sentence because you quickly interrupted her

"She's where?! In the infirmary!?" You stood up and started rushing over there. "Is she okay?!"

"Y-Yeah...! But I still recommend coming over here!" You gave a quick 'Yeah' and hung up.

After five minutes, you arrived at the infirmary and saw a peaceful Midari. A bandage can be seen covering Midari's stomach, most likely a wound that she earned from gambling.

"Damn you, Midari..." You cursed under your breath, stroking her hair. You were slightly shaking and taking deep breaths, trying your best to calm down. All you could do is hope that the injuries were minor and they didn't have a horrible impact on the Midari's body.

~~~

After several hours, Midari slowly started to wake up causing you to jump slightly.

"Y/N..?" She mumbled, rubbing her eye.

"You dumbass!" You immediately started scolding her, "I could have lost you!"

"Huh...? What do you mean...?" She slowly looked down to see her stomach covered in bandages, "Oh.."

You let out a heavy sigh, "Look, I know you wanted to feel the 'excitement' of being on the brink of death, but you still have to remember that I care about you. I was scared..."

Midari kept silent for a few seconds before speaking, "Is there any way I can make it up to you?"

You thought for a second then snapped your fingers, "Indeed I do."

~~~

"So this will do?" Midari asked, turning around.

"You don't like it?" You pointed to yourself, "I mean we're both wearing the same hoodie, I see no problem."

Standing in front of you was your girlfriend wearing one of Runa's hoodie. The same for you, just a slightly bigger size.

"Heh, I guess I do look good in it." She proudly said.

~~~