|Scenario 3| Confessions

|Confessions|

Yumeko Jabami:

Yumeko asked you out on a date which led up to her confessing her feelings towards you.

Meari Saotome:

With Meari, it was kind of nowhere. The two of you were hanging out like always when Meari mumbled,  "ilikeyouidiot."

"What...?" You had a confused expression.

"I said thAT I LIKE YOU,"

"....Me too???" You were just processing what just had happened but still managed to respond to her out of nowhere confession.

Itsuki Sumeragi:

Itsuki was blushing and got flustered when she confessed but overall it was a cute seeing her flustered.

Midair Ikishima:

The two of you were talking about nothing particular when Midari all of a sudden pinned you to a wall.  She went on telling you how she felt around you and liked your attitude. Soon enough she couldn't hold back and just roughly kissed you. (There was nobody there so don't worry.)

Yumemi Yumemite:

Yumemi invited you into her private room and sang a small little song for you then confessed. :D

Kirari Momobami:

Kirari once again called you into her office. Kirari toyed with you for a bit before confessing her feelings towards you, shocking and surprising you. After a few seconds you simply asked if she was messing with you but she was being serious. 

Ririka Momobami:

You told Ririka to meet you under the Sakura tree where the both of you would hangout. Once she came, you laid your head against hers, foreheads touching. You confessed as she stood there shock, when you finished she hugged you tightly as if her life depended on it. 

Rei Batsubami:

Rei made the first move. She asked you out on a nice fancy dinner, then confidently confessed her feelings towards. 

Tsuzura Hanatemari:

You had a sweet tooth, no doubt about that. So, she bought a box of chocolate and decided to confess like that. As she approached you, a visible blush can be seen on her but she didn't try to hide it, it just showed her love to you. Happily, she confessed as you noticed a smile and blush was on her face. 

~~~