Welcome to the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament

"It's finally here!" Goku cheered as they entered the tournament grounds early in the morning. "We are finally going to compete in the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament."

"Finally!" Venom shouted. "Time to wipe away the competition."

"You said it Venom." Launch agreed.

"Now don't go too crazy out there." Bulma warned. Although she did say this specifically for Venom, some of it was directed toward Launch as well. The blonde thief grit her teeth not to bite back. It would be too obvious.

"Don't worry, Yamcha and I will make sure these two don't get into too much trouble." Krillin volunteered. "Anyway, has anyone seen Master Roshi this morning?"

"No, not really." Bulma confirmed. "In fact, I haven't seen him since dinner."

"Can't say I blame him." Oolong said. "Probably still sick of what Venom did to the table."

"Even I have to say that was a bit gross." Launch said with a bit of disgust.

"It was glorious." Venom smirked taking pride over what he did last night.

"Alright, about time we go in." Yamcha said. "Hope you all enjoy the view from the stands."

"Go get them Yamcha!" Puar cheered. "You can do it!"

"Will do." Yamcha said as he along with Goku, Krillin, and Launch entered the building. The place was filled with all kinds of individuals. Some were scrawny, others had eight packs. Most were men, some were women. Half were humans, others were werewolves or other kinds of beastmen. There was even a dragon amongst the crowd.

"Wow, there are all sorts of people here!" Goku said. "There is even a gorilla over there."

"Uhh Goku. You do realize that is a very large and hairy man." Krillin correct.

"Oh, looks like he is." Goku admitted. "Well I did get confused with the smell."

"How could you? The gorilla man smells worse than a regular gorilla!" Venom commented. "You can easily tell the difference."

"Leave it to you to add more insults when it's not needed." Krillin said towards the symbiote.

"With the rock hopper here, it's taking a lot not to beat up someone." Venom warned. Do not tempt me to stray from my good behavior. Do not let it be you hobbit."

Krillin raised his hand to back talk, but Yamcha placed his hand on his shoulder to get his attention. Krillin turned to see that Yamcha was shaking his head, clearly telling him to keep the symbiote happy. Krillin nodded and didn't verbally retaliate against Venom.

"Say Goku, didn't Krillin and the grandpa stealer discuss not being able to see Master Roshi this morning?" Venom asked, just to Goku.

"Yes, why do you ask Venom?" Goku thought.

"Then who is that over there?" Venom asked gesturing over to an elderly man with big hair.

"It looks like Master Roshi." Goku agreed. "Just without his glasses. Plus this guy has a wig."

"But Master Roshi nevertheless." Venom said. "They even smell the same. Like a sad lonely old man who has too much time on his hands."

"But this old man has hair." Goku commented.

"The nose never lies Goku." Venom said.

"We are going to see if it's true." Goku said as he walked over.

"Of course, but let's be coy about it." Venom advised. "If he is using this lame disguise, we might as well have some fun with it."