Answers Owed

"AND THAT IS FOR GETTING SALIVA ALL OVER ME!!!" Bulma yelled as she repeatedly punched Venom in the arm and chest, trying to get him back for getting spit all over her during his match with Giran. Venom and Goku knew it was a matter of time before they had to confront her, so they would rather take it now than later. Master Roshi was trying to hail a cab while the others were sitting or standing around a bench looking bored out of their minds. Launch gazed at Bulma, a hint of anger in her eyes. However, she and Pistole held back their tongue and fists, knowing that they would betray Venom if they gave in to their emotions.

"So are we going to do it?" Pistole asked.

"Do what?" Launch asked confused.

"Apologize to the grandpa stealer." Pistole confirmed. "We did decided to do so during our conversation with that nice old vendor."

"Do you think it's a good idea to go up to her now?" Launch asked nervously.

"Hayden Crywalker is licking his crushed bones, Dumbleperv is calling a taxi, and everyone else is just sitting around here with nothing else to do." Pistole pointed out. "We suppose there is no time like the present."

"Right...no time like the present." Launch muttered under her breath as she got up and walked over to where Bulma and Venom were. "Hey Bulma, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure, what's up Launch?" Bulma greeted, a little skeptical about Launch's behavior. "I was just finished with Venom.

"Oh thank Kami, it means we are done here." Venom breathed a sigh of relief as he let Goku take over, his gooy essence being aborbed into the child's skin.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry about how myself and Pistole tried to bite off your head earlier this morning." Launch said. "It was wrong of us to treat you that way."

"Hey, don't worry about it, I knew you were just hungry. I bet that was Pistole's first meal anyway." Bulma said winking. "Remember, it's not my first rodeo with a symbiote. Venom himself can get a bit aggressive when he doesn't have his chocolate."

"You got that right." Goku smiled, his hand rubbing the back of his head in admittance. "Sometimes we can be a pain in the butt as well."

"Though, that Ranfan person you brutalized should get your apology." Bulma said sternfully. "You guys had enough food in you where you could have kept yourselves in check."

"Your right." Launch said looking down with regret. "When I see her at the tournament tomorrow, I will do just that."

"Hey guys! It looks like Master Roshi managed to signal a cab!" Yamcha said.

"Alright time to eat!" Goku cheered as they all somehow managed to squeeze in.

45 minutes later, at the restaurant...

"With the food now ordered, we believe it should be coming any moment." Venom said trying to calm Goku down.

"But we haven't eaten all day!" Goku complained.

"Neither have we, but we are trying to remain on our best behavior until our match with Launch." Venom said.

"Speaking of Launch, I think it's time we finally know the full story of how you came into contact with Pistole." Krillin said.

"Yes, I was wondering that as well." Roshi said. "I still know less than the rest of you all."

"Trust me Master Roshi, other than the fact that she can give Venom a run for his money and likes to cause pain to other women like Ranfan and Yamcha, we don't know much either." Oolong said.