A Holey Workout

"Ah, I see that the three of you are finally done with the monastery." Master Roshi said as Venom, Krillin, and Launch entered Kame House. Krillin and Launch somehow looked more exhausted than they did before. Even a few of Launch's hairs appeared to be out of place.

"The task was easy for us, not tiring at all." Venom said as if it was a routine job.

"As if you would know." Krillin said between his labored breathing. "You might as well be a bunny with drums."

"I am going to kill yer fer making it look too easy." Launch said, her breath also labored.

"Now I think it is finally time for breakfast." Roshi said. "What do you say?"

"Thank you Master Roshi!" Venom, Krillin, and Launch shouted.

"And don't be consuming my food Venom, or her dead." Launch threatened as she reloaded a 10mm pistol she grabbed from her back pants pocket.

"Whatever you say Monster Launch." Venom nodded as he licked his lips.

28 minutes later...

"That hit the spot, did everyone enjoy their meal." Master Roshi asked.

"Sure did." Venom leaned back. "We're stuffed."

"That's because you also ate most of my food again." Krillin complained.

"As long as goopy draws doesn't touch my food and coffee, I don't care what he does." Launch said as she finished her second cup of coffee.

"Did you finish all your coffee Launch?" Venom asked as he tilted his head in her direction.

"Yeah, why?" Launch said, showing genuine interest rather than her usual grumpy attitude.

"Because earlier you told us not to beat people up before having your coffee." Venom matter of factly stated.

For a brief second Roshi, Launch, and Turtle facial expressions showed a look of complete complexity. Krillin on the other hand knew exactly what Venom meant as soon as the words left his mouth. He looked as if he had been shot, eyes wide with absolute terror with his cup of orange juice immediately falling to the ground. Before the bald monk could react any further to get away, Venom lunged at Krillin, tackling him to the wooden kitchen floor. The symbiote proceeded to repeatedly punch Krillin in the face with an all too insane smile on his face.

"IT IS A BELL!!!" Venom screamed as he tried to owe Krillin back for correcting him hours ago.

"Hey! Someone please step in and save me from this psycho monster!" Krillin cried desperately.

"Sorry, I know better than to get in Venom's way right now." Master Roshi stated as he read the newspaper.

"I sure wish it wasn't too early to have some beer." Launch smiled as she spectated the beat down. "This entertainment would go nicely with it."

"Somebody do something!" Krillin screamed as Venom continued his assault on the bald monk's head.

17 minutes later....

"Okay, now that breakfast is over and Venom vented his pent up anger properly, it is time for all of you to resume your training." Master Roshi said.

"Thanks for the help by the way." Grumbled a very black and blue Krillin. The bald monk had bandages wrapped around his scalp, but Roshi figured his student was able bodied enough to get the rest of today's tasks accomplished.

"Your welcome." Master Roshi said full well knowing it was sarcasm. "Now if everyone would kindly please follow me, I will show you what you have to do next."