Venom vs. Launch (Pistole) 2: The Semifinals

"Hey Ranfan, isn't your show going to be on soon?" Nurse Samus asked.

Ranfan looked at the clock on her cable box, which read 10:49am. Launch's and Venom's fight should be starting in eleven minutes.

"Thank you Nurse Samus!" Ranfan said as she turned on the television, immediately finding the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament.

"Anytime." Samus called back as she exited Ranfan's room.

"Come on Launch, you can do it. You can beat your future boyfriend." Ranfan muttered as she grabbed her breakfast tray and started eating in anticipation.

Meanwhile, at the Tournament...

"Ugh? What happened? Who won?" Yamcha asked as he finally got his head out of the dirt. He was stuck like that ever since Venom had pushed him off the roof the second time.

"I won." Jackie Chun simply said as he carried Krillin over to Yamcha. "Here, take him and wake him up. He may want to see Venom's and Launch's match."

"Sure. How come you were able to do the Kamehameha? I thought only Goku and Master Roshi knew that technique." Yamcha asked as he took Krillin's body.

"A magician never reveals his secrets, and neither should a martial artist." Jackie Chun said as he walked away. "Alright, I have to run. You boys enjoy the fight."

"Okay, we will." Yamcha said as he shook Krillin's body gently. "Hey Krillin, wake up."

"I won't let you win! HHHAAAA!!!" Krillin shouted as he woke up, delivering a punch to Yamcha's nose. "Oh, sorry Yamcha. I didn't realize you were there. What happened?"

"You lost to Jackie Chun remember?" Yamcha explained as he made sure he wasn't bleeding from his nose. "I guess that is why you punched me. You were dreaming that you were still in the fight."

"Not really, I was just dreaming of fighting Venom, or to be more precise a nightmare." Krillin said standing up. "Speaking of Venom, did his match with Launch start yet?"

"No, it should be starting in a few minutes." Yamcha said.

"Hey, why aren't you the roof?" Krillin said, gazing at the empty spot the two symbiotes once sat. "It's where we usually hang out."

"Venom pushed me off...twice." Yamcha admitted.

"Figures." Krillin said, shrugging his shoulder. "We are just as well on the ground anyway."

Meanwhile, in the audience...

"Hey Bulma, Oolong, and Puar. Nice to finally see you." Master Roshi said as he wormed his way through the crowd to his friends.

"There you are! You completely missed Krillin's fight!" Bulma yelled slapping Roshi around. "If you were here to give some moral support, Krillin would have won!"

"At least something good came out of the match." Oolong said, sniffing the panties. Master Roshi immediately grabbed the undergarments and began to play tug-a-war with the humanoid pig. This provided enough of a distraction for Nam to slip away unnoticed.

"WOULD YOU TWO SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET!!" Bulma said, taking out a wooden mallet from seemingly nowhere and delivering a blow each to the two hairless heads. "GOKU'S, VENOM'S, AND LAUNCH'S MATCH IS ABOUT TO START AND I DON'T WANT ANY INTERRUPTIONS!!!"

"Yes ma'am." Oolong and Roshi said, quickly obeying Bulma's instructions. Puar gave the Capsule Corp prodigy a high five for this.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Are you ready for the second match of the semifinals!" The Tournament Announcer asked. There was cheering, but not as much. Bulma figured it was due to having Launch in this fight. Her match with Ranfan did turn a lot of heads away.