Stony Royale

"Oh, I see that you guys had already started breakfast." Roshi said finally coming in from calling Battra Insurance. "My phone call took that long?"

"It sure did, it took us that long to finish breakfast." Venom tried to say with a mouth full of chocolate syrup waffles.

"Dat is not saying much considering yer ate most of da food in under five minutes Venom." Launch said with more of an annoyed moan than an angry complaint.

"You could have saved some for the rest of us." Krillin angrily replied his stomach still growling.

"Do you want me to eat you too hobbit?" Venom asked. "This way your no longer hungry and I can feed more."

"That is one of the dumbest suggestions I have ever heard." Krillin simply stated with aggressive and cocky attitude.

Before Venom could respond, Roshi stuck his cane in the symbiote's mouth. Although Venom could snap the wooden cane with bite, he was careful and respectful enough to keep quiet and turn to Master Roshi to give the him his full attention. Launch and Krillin followed suit, not wanting to be on Roshi's angry side.

"Since breakfast is now over, it would be wise to save the fighting for this next lesson." Roshi suggested.

"Wow! We are actually going to do some real fighting!" Goku shouted with excitement as Venom got absorbed back into the young child.

"Indeed we are." Master Roshi said. "Now would everyone kindly follow me."

"Good luck out there guys." Turtle said happily as the trio trailed the old hermit to the edge of a cliff that overlooked the forest they had walked through yesterday afternoon. Picking up a stone, he began to draw a symbol that resembled an odd polygon.

"See this stone." Roshi said once he was done drawing with permanent marker, giving a full display to his three students.

"Yeah." Goku, Krillin, and Launch said.

"You have to track down this stone down and bring it back to me." Roshi said before throwing the stone into the forest below. "The winner gets to eat dinner and have their choice of food...except for Turtle."

"Oh come on!" Venom yelled in aggravation.

"The two losers will have to scrounge up their own dinner and eat outside." Roshi said as he gathered a lounge chair and sat in it. "There are two rules, weapons you wouldn't find outside the forest are not allowed and there should be no killing or severe injuries. That means no guns from you Launch and no biting off body parts from you Venom. Now if you will excuse me, I got to go catch up on my sleep."

"What do yer mean I can't bring my guns?" Launch yelled.

"Zzzzz that's it Ms. Danvers, you can seek truth and justice by riding with me zzzz hehehe." Roshi said clearly asleep.

"Ugh! This is da worse!" Launch yelled. "How am I supposed to compete with two martial artists without any guns!"

"Look Launch, this is the best way you can learn how to become a martial artist master." Krillin reassured his peer. "Sometimes, being thrown to the wolves is the best way you can learn. Isn't that right Goku? Goku?"

Krillin and Launch turned to find an empty spot where Goku once stood. They then both looked down the cliff and saw that Goku had already dived down the cliff and had just began to web swing from tree trunk to tree truck.

"Sorry guys, but we really want that food!" Goku yelled back cheerfully.

"See at the finish line suckers!" Venom added in just to add a few millimeters to Launch's and Krillin's frown.