Jumping the Turtle

"Are you finally done beating up Krillin for the second time today Venom?" Roshi asked as he was getting ready to head out the door with Launch and Turtle.

"Yep, no more beating up hobbits today." Venom smiled getting off Krillin. "Otherwise the fun would get stale."

"So glad you think so." Said a somewhat bruised Krillin as he slowly got up from the damaged wood floor. "You don't have anyone else to beat up, don't you?"

"Not with the rock hopper and the swine unavailable." Venom said with disappointment. "We miss beating them into submission."

"Look Krillin, maybe this is his own way showing how much he cares about his friends." Launch smiled. Although it was meant to be a joke, she knew there was truth to it.

"It's true, it's how we show affection." Venom smiled sinisterly.

"I hate to see how you treat your future wife." Krillin commented back, but flinched expecting Venom to pounce once more. Thankfully the symbiote was not in the mood.

"We don't treat females that way, but we wish for them to try to beat us up instead." Venom said heading out the door, going past a very red Launch. "What are you staring at Monster Launch. Are you thinking about any future victims?"

"Maybe Venom. Maybe." Launch smiled as she and Krillin followed Venom and Roshi outside. Venom twitched his head in confusion, getting the strangest feeling that it might mean something deeper.

"Then we can't wait to introduce you to the rock hopper." Venom growled gleefully, picturing Launch tying Yamcha up to TNT crates and blasting him into the sky in a very cartoony manner.

"If that is the case, then I can't wait for Venom's best friend Bulma to meet you as well." Roshi said noticing and adding to the tension.

"Hehe, forget the martial artists for this tournament, I nailing to see a cat fight this year." Roshi thought as he looked at Launch for a brief second. Her previous light red face, now growing into a crimson red.

30 minutes later...

"Here we are!" Master Roshi shouted at the top of his lungs.

"The beach?" Venom said. "You brought us back to the beach?"

"I sure did." Roshi said laying out a beach towel and sitting on it.

"Not to sound like a turd who needs a serious ass kicking, but we hate sand. It's course and rough." Venom said. "Besides what is the purpose for training here anyway? We can always go back to our original island."

"For once, I agree with Venom." Krillin said. "What is so different about this place that we can't do back home?"

"You'll see." Roshi said, chuckling to himself.

"Does dis mean we can relax?" Launch said eagerly.

"Afraid not, but that doesn't mean you can't get comfortable in a bikini, hehe!" Roshi said as a few drops of blood trickled down his nose.

"Grrr...Dah only skin that anyone is going to see is whatever holes I blow through yer!" Launch screamed angrily.

"Yes! Do it! This is what I have been waiting for!" Roshi cheered putting his fists into the air to make a triumphant gesture.

"Don't look hobbit!" Venom cried knowing it was no use for him since he could see through his and Goku's skin. "Save your feeble innocence!"

"I don't want to see my first rodeo like this!" Krillin screamed covering his eyes.

Despite the students' dismay, Launch simply assembled a machine gun and fired it at Roshi full force. Venom pointed and laughed at the otherwise stunned Roshi as the Krillin uncovered his eyes to see what was going on.