Krillin vs. Jackie Chun

"Finally, with all six infinity stones in my possession, I can finally wipe out half of all life in the universe. It's finally time to fulfill my destiny." Thanos said as he stood over all the bloody and broken heroes, who were struggling to keep themselves alive.

"He's too strong." Natsu Dragneel muttered.

"Great Hera, not even my sword could pierce through his armor." Wonder Woman said.

"Not even my Super Serious Punch was able to make a dent." Saitama said. "Isn't that right All Might?"

"All Might got his neck snapped a while ago, along with Deku." Mace Windu said. "That motherfu-"

"Nope! Not happening Mace! This is a PG-13 story!" Deadpool said. "If it was R rated, the author would have had sex scene between Venom and Launch by now."

"Hypocrite." John McClane muttered before he passed out.

"Momma mia..." Mario and Luigi said in unison.

"What's a matter heroes!? No one can't stop me!" Thanos boosted.

"Oh Kami. Who will save us now?" Venom and Goku asked.

"WOLF FANG FIST!!!" Came a cry from the heavens as Yamcha descended in a glorious ball of fire and blew a hole through Thanos' chest. The Mad Titan collapsed on his knees and glared at the heroic bandit.

"You...You should have aimed for the-" Thanos was about to say as Yamaha kicked his head clean off, preventing him from snapping his fingers.

"YAMCHA!" Everyone shouted.

"Your the greatest Yamcha!" Ned Stark congratulated.

"You sure roasted it him Yamcha!" Spyro the Dragon cheered.

"I love you Yamcha!" Lara Croft cheered.

"Wow, your a lot more fun than my math problems Yamcha." Said Y/N Vermillion Dragneel (**This character is an OC created by my friend ProSanctosTerris. Go check out his Erza Scarlet X Male Reader story called Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover. If you love Fairy Tail, I recommend you read it, even if you don't have a crush on Erza. Yes before anyone asks, when it comes to having the better OC, its me. Pistole beats Y/N anyday. Palpatine laugh.**).

"Haha! That's right! Your hero Yamcha is here! No evil in the multiverse can stop me!" Yamcha smugly said as the large crowd of heroes carried him on their shoulders.

"WAKE UP HAYDEN CRYWALKER!! TIME TO DINE ON YOUR FLESH!!! Came a familiar voice as Yamcha bolted awake, scared out of his mind that he was finally about to get eaten by a symbiote. He looked around to find everyone laughing at him, including Bulma. Puar does not count.

"Hey! What gives?" Yamcha complained.

"That was funny." Goku laughed.

"Yes, sometimes it's good to be part of the audience instead." Venom said.

"Oh man. You should have seen the look on your face Yamcha. It was priceless." Krillin laughed.

"Oh come on. It's not that funny! You nearly gave me a heart attack." Yamcha complained, clutching his chest. "Why did you do that Launch?"

"Because it was funny." Pistole and Launch said simultaneously.

"Oh come on Yamcha, laugh a little. It was harmless." Bulma agreed.

"Yes, grow a pair Rock Hopper." Venom said. However, this comment was a little too far since Bulma and Puar smacked Goku upside the head.

"Hey, where is Master Roshi?" Yamcha asked. "Something tells me he wouldn't like missing a chance at making fun of me too.