Pistole vs. Bulma

"Well looks like everyone is here." Master Roshi said as he walked up to the group of fighters waiting outside the tournament grounds.

"Hey look!" Goku shouted. "There is Jackie Chun!"

Everyone from the Z Fighters turned to see the old man walk up to them. Krillin, Yamcha, and most of the group turned towards him to greet him. However, Goku and Launch stayed in place for a few seconds.

"Wait a minute, isn't that Master Roshi?" Launch thought to her symbiote.

"It sure is, can't mistake that dirty old man smell." Pistole answered.

"If yer could tell by smelling then-" Launch thought before slowly turning her head to Goku. "Venom. Did yer know that Jackie Chun was Master Roshi?"

Goku turned his head to Launch and winked. A clear sign that Venom knew about it from the start.

"If Father knew about Master Roshi, could they have figure out about us as well?" Pistole said a little worried that her cover was blown.

"Hey, how come yer were able to figure it out Venom?" Launch asked with a little frustration.

"The old geezers stretch?" Venom confirmed. "And you?"

"Oh ah, just a lucky guess I suppose." Launch said somewhat bashfully.

"We have checked Father's host's heartbeat, it still indicates that he is unaware of our presence." Pistole confirmed. "We on the other hand are failing at lying spectacularly. If Father and Goku wasn't too interested being in the presence of another strong fighter, we would have been found already."

"Then what would you have me do?" Launch thought annoyed.

"If we can't help acting goofy due to feeling attracted, focus on the tournament instead!" Pistole loudly suggested into Launch's brain. The blonde thief winced since it was too early to get into a screaming match with her new other half. So, Launch did as her symbiote suggested and walked up to Jackie Chun with Goku.

"Wow, I can't believe there is a stronger fighter than Goku and Venom." Bulma said surprised.

"Hey, what am I and Krillin? Chop liver?" Yamcha said annoyed.

"Wait a minute, didn't Venom lose to the Ox King and Emperor Pilaf though?" Oolong said.

"And don't forget that without me and Yamcha, Venom would have lost to that gangster Monster Carrot." Puar also added in.

"Keep talking and we will eat you." Venom growled to the two animal sidekicks.

"Hey! You don't talk that way to Puar." Yamcha said, doing his best to defend his best friend.

"Actually, it quite all right." Jackie Chun said standing up for Venom. "The reason why Venom here is 'asking' you to be quiet is not because he has a big ego, but rather he doesn't want to give away any weaknesses. As a combatant myself, I wouldn't be too happy if any of my opponents learned of my weaknesses either. Wouldn't you all agree?"

"Oh...I am sorry about almost blurting out your weaknesses." Oolong said. "Could you forgive me?"

"I'm sorry too for yelling at you as well." Yamcha said.

"Yeah, sorry Goku and Venom." Puar apologized. "I also would get mad if Bulma or anyone else blurted out Yamcha's weaknesses."

"Hey!" Shouted an insulted Bulma. "What makes you think I would do that to my boyfriend?"