Venom vs. Blonde Launch

"Launch has a gun?" Krillin gasped with terror.

"Launch has blonde hair?" Master Roshi gasped with terror and arousal.

"Launch sounds likes a clown's female sidekick?" Venom asked borely.

"Really?" Krillin said bravely to Venom now that Launch was the scariest thing in the vicinity. "That's what you asked?"

"Yes hobbit." Venom said, slightly angry at Krillin for questioning him. "That's what we asked."

"Of all the massive changes she went through, that has to be the least important." Krillin yelled, too furious to pay any attention to the current situation. "And besides your wrong! Not all female clown sidekicks have New York accents."

"Oh, so what's next?" Venom snarled. "Are you going to say that it is false for all female clown sidekicks to carry giant mallets and fight bats. That we are just making it up?"

"Actually I was going to say your dumb, not a liar." Krillin talked back.

"WHY YOU INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE BALD TURD!" Venom roared ready to pounce on Krillin.

"Oh fer Kami's sake enough!" Launch said cocking her gun to get everyone's attention. "Now who has my ruby?! I stole it fair and square!"

"Young woman, I don't know what happened in the past five minutes to make you this loony, but we don't have your ruby." Roshi sternly stated. "We are proud martial arts masters and students, we would never do anything like that. Right boys?"

Krillin's face turned to a shade of embarrassment as Venom shugged his shoulders lazily knowing that they had to tell Roshi what was going on.

"Well you see Master Roshi, although myself and Goku never stoled the ruby, we do actually have it with us." Krillin confirmed.

"What!?" Roshi screamed at his two students. "You better explain yourselves boys, otherwise you might be trouble, whether it be from this gorgeous specimen of a blonde here or from me."

"The name's Launch yer perv!" Launch screamed at Roshi pointing the barrel of the gun at the horny master. "Remember that or yer dead!"

"Sorry miss Launch." Roshi said to Launch, clearly not getting the full memo since he looked her in the breasts instead of making eye contact or her rifle.

"And stop staring at my tits!" Launch screamed noticing where Roshi was staring at.

"Oh right. Sorry." Roshi said as he set his gaze back at the boys. "Alright, explain yourselves."

"Well, we, I,-" Krillin stuttered.

"Monster Launch stole ruby. Police bandits came for Monster Launch. Monster Launch turned into Clueless Launch. We and hobbit rescued Clueless Launch. Clueless Launch gave us ruby." Venom explained.

"Come again?" Roshi and Launch said simultaneously with equal amounts of confusion.

"Well, this is what Venom is trying to say." Krillin said after finally getting his wits together. "Blonde Launch over here stole a ruby while on a train and the police came after her. During the chase, Blonde Launch changed into the blue haired Launch from before. By the time myself and Goku arrived, Blue Haired Launch, who did not know what was going on, was being cornered by the police. Thinking that the police were bandits, we rescued Launch and flew off. When we questioned the blue haired Launch about what had happened, she told us everything she knew without fully knowing the entire situation. Goku sensing something was up, probably from Venom here, asked to have the ruby for safe keeping. Launch accepted and gave the ruby to Goku."