Krillin vs. Bacterian

"Well, your up first Hobbit." Venom stated as he climbed to the roof scanning the large crowd looking for Bulma, Oolong, and Puar. "We would offer you a laundry pin for your nose before you step out to face that smelly gorilla, but you don't have a nose. Though, you might be grateful this time that you don't have one."

"Thank you Venom, but even if I did have a nose, we wouldn't accept the offer." Krillin said knowing when the symbiote was being serious or just joking. "You, me, and Launch have come a long way under the tutelage of Master Roshi. It wouldn't be right if we accepted any help for our own fights."

"We understand." Venom said.

"Before I go out, have you located the rest of our friends?" Krillin asked.

"The grandpa stealer, the swine, and the floating cat are right up front." Venom confirmed. "When you walk out, they will be on your left."

"And what about Master Roshi?" Krillin asked.

"Yeah, what about Master Roshi?" Yamcha smirked. "Isn't he in the crowd?"

"The old geezer is all the way in the back of the crowd by the north entrance." Venom confirmed.

"What?!" Yamcha and Launch yelled as Jackie Chun smiled to himself. Yamcha, Launch, and Krillin climbed up onto the roof were Venom was. It was easy for Launch considering she had Pistole while it took a few seconds longer for the men to get up there.

"Where is he?" Yamcha said looking around.

"Right there Rock Hopper, just a little to the right." Venom said pointing to the figure.

"Hey I see him." Krillin said. "Definitely looks like Master Roshi."

"Wait a minute." Launch thought. "Isn't that-"

"Nam, your opponent from yesterday?" Pistole finished off in Launch's mind. "The same one who sent you to the hospital before we bonded with you."

"Yeah, why is he dressed up like Master Roshi?" Launch thought. "I bet that old geezer had something to do with this."

"Undoubtedly, but what did Roshi do to persuade Nam?" Pistole asked.

"We will soon see." Launch thought. "Master Roshi once said to have patience and let some situations unfold."

"And let him make a fool out of himself in the end." Pistole said. "Nice."

"I guess that is Master Roshi..." Yamcha said. "Unless that guy is an imposter!"

Launch and Krillin collapsed on the roof while Venom repeatedly smashed his own head into the shingles, desperately trying to resist hurting the bandit before the tournament was done for today.

"That is such sus." Launch muttered.

"Yeah, I mean besides the fact that the guy looks like he paid a visit to Michael Bay's personal movie tanner, he has the same sunglasses, cane, and beard." Krillin argued. "That is our master."

"Say what you will, but I will prove that Jackie Chun is Master Roshi!" Yamcha stubbornly stated. "I will show you all during our match!"

"You don't know when to quit. Do you Rock Hopper?" Venom growled.

"Heh, a true warrior never quits!" Yamcha triumphantly stated.

"That applies to a battle, not solving a mystery." Launch growled while face palming her own forehead. "Your only going to make yourself look like an idiot."