The Turtle Hermit Gi

"Hello Master Roshi." Turtle said as entered through the front door. "Finally got back from grocery shopping, sorry I took so long. Got lost on the way here."

"Well thank you Turtle." Said a very groggy Roshi who had gotten up very early to start the day. "I see you brought extra pretzels and chips. This will even be enough for the new recruits."

"New recruits?" Turtle said happily. "Wow, I never thought I would see the day you would take up having students again Master Roshi."

"Well a lot happened yesterday while you were gone Turtle." Roshi said. "We picked up three new recruits. A bald monk child named Krillin, he is still sprawled out on the couch fast asleep. Then there's Launch, my first female student, she is upstairs sleeping. She is going to be a lot fun to watch training hehe! And oh....you remember Goku! Yeah, he was the first to join! After he was done finding all the dragon balls with that gorgeous youngster Bulma, he came right back over here to start training."

"Goku!" Turtle said with sudden fear remembering his first encounter with the monkey child. "Oh, that means Venom is here too. I better get out of here before he eats me."

"Calm down old friend." Roshi said, reassuring his friend. "There is nothing to be afraid of. Besides, if Venom does try and eat you, I will put him in his place. Now that you mention that symbiote, didn't you know Venom was here before you came in? He was sleeping haphazardly right out front, you couldn't even miss him in the pitch black night."

"No, I didn't see him." Turtle confirmed. "Though it does explain why your island looks like a war zone. It makes Dunkirk look like a tourist attraction."

"Strange." Roshi said peering outside to see if Venom was in the same spot he left him. "If he's not there, then where is he?"

"Over here." Came Goku's voice from a shadowy part of the ceiling over the refrigerator. He was munching on a chocolate bar that was in his left hand while his other limbs where sticking to the ceiling.

"Ahh." Turtle said half screaming, startled by the near predatory position and location Venom was in.

"Goku, what in Kami's name are you doing on my ceiling?" Master Roshi asked more surprised than annoyed.

"Sorry Master Roshi, but we have this strange habit of staying in dark and high places." Goku apologized as he dropped down from the kitchen ceiling. "Plus Venom wanted some chocolate before we started training."

"Yeah, there is nothing wrong with an early morning snack." Venom said, his head popping out of Goku's shoulder. "Isn't that right Turtle?"

"I uh he." Turtle trying to respond to that comment, but only continued to stutter nonsense out of complete fear.

"Well isn't a little early for you to get up?" Roshi questioned. "After all, you, Krillin, and Launch will be training all day long."

"Not at all." Goku said. "Although much more sleep would be helpful and nice, we only require two or three hours a day to snooze."

"Besides, with all this excitement starting soon, we are already pumped up as it is." Venom added in.

"Alright boys, I did warn you." Master Roshi said before taking out a small gong and banged it loudly to wake everyone up. "Rise and shine students! Today is training day!"

Krillin panicked and fell off the couch, completely dazed and tired as one could possibly be. Goku fell to his knees in pain as his black gi morphed into a couple irregularly shaped  and random objects, indicating that Venom was in pain from the vibrations as well.

"Sorry Goku and Venom, I forgot that Ox King told me about your irritation to vibrations." Roshi said sincerely. "However, a true martial artist must overcome his weaknesses. If you want to pass my training, you would have to at least endure it."