Launch

"Hey look Goku!" Krillin yelled joyfully. "My feet are able to stay on the nimbus cloud!"

"Took him long enough." Venom growled, but with a slight hint of happiness. "We saw what we did there Goku."

"Did what?" Goku said, knowing exactly what Venom was talking about.

"That was no mere conversation you had about me. You turned Krillin's above it all attitude towards us into something much more friendlier and admirable. You did it to save Krillin from falling."

"And to prevent you from eating him before we arrived back at Master Roshi's." Goku concluded. "Our plan was to make peace on both sides."

"Of course we realized that, we are share the same mind after all." Venom said. "Never started to like someone that quickly including the grandpa stealer."

"So do you see anything?" Krillin asked.

"No, do-" Goku asked before being interrupted by Venom.

"Blue haired 'Black Widow' spotted." Venom alerted.

"Where do you see her?" Goku said looking around.

"Who in Kami's name are you talking to?" Krillin asked concerned on whether Goku was becoming crazier than a blue kangaroo with explosives.

"Down there, in the man made ravine where that train is." Venom confirmed. "She is being cornered by men in blue uniforms with the same metal stick the grandpa stealer used on us when we first met her."

"Guns?" Goku asked more out of anger rather than as a regular questioning tone.

"Yes, those." Venom said. "They must be bandits if they are backing her into a corner like that. They seem to be better ones than the rock hopper."

"What guns?" Krillin said looking around in a panic.

"Right there." Goku said pointing to where the blue haired woman was being held up. "That woman right there is being captured by bandits."

"Oh, okay." Krillin said getting into position. "Dive the cloud down Goku. I need to reach out and grab her.

"Are you sure that's okay?" Goku asked concerned for his new friend. "You might get hurt."

"I will be fine, don't worry." Krillin said. "I am far stronger than I appear. I'm a martial artist after all."

"Yes, he is the world's strongest hobbit." Venom said hastily. "He will be able to save the blue haired girl from certain death."

"Alright then, let's go." Goku said as he dive bombed the nimbus cloud towards the scene of the crime. Noticing the approaching attack, the men in blue began to shoot at the pair of martial artist students, but Goku took out his power pole and deflected the bullets away. Coincidentally, the bullets all went towards a merchant with a cart of cabbages. The merchant ducked to save his life as all the bullets tore through the cabbages as if they were made of paper.

"MY CABBAGES!!!!" The merchant screamed. "Why do all these bald tattooed kids and their friends always destroy my cabbages!"

"Grab my hand!" Krillin shouted as he reached for the girl. He was able grab her in the nick of time as the trio flew back in the direction of Kame House. The bandits, unable to do anything just stood there in shock. Never would they expect a fugitive to get away so quickly and so unexpectedly from the scene of the crime.

"Hey officer!" The merchant said angrily as he walked up to one of the men in blue. "I would like to report destruction of property and cabbage slaughter!"