Friends Old and New

"Here we are my students the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament." Master Roshi said as Goku, Krillin, and Launch stepped out of the taxi with him. "Or at least tomorrow it will be."

"Wow! This looks amazing." Goku said with amazement.

"Who cares if it looks pretty." Venom growled. "Something shouldn't have to look nice if we are going to get blood all over it. Besides where is the grampa stealer and the others? The rock hopper's beating is long overdue."

It has been six months since Goku and Venom began their training under the tutelage of Master Roshi. During that time he, along with Krillin and Launch, had built up their bodies and endurance to one day learn how to use their own fighting styles and techniques. But today was going to be special, since both host and symbiote would finally reunite with his friends once more. For some strange reason they could not grasp, they were particularly more eager to find Bulma. Maybe it was because she was the first human they met besides Grampa Gohan.

"And why again didn't yer teach us how to use fighting moves?" Launch complained. "I can't exactly bring my guns into the ring."

"As I had told you Launch, the way of the Turtle Hermit School is to build your body into superhuman condition." Roshi said. "Your fighting style should be an expression of one's own art, so I can't teach you that."

"I don't know why you are complaining Launch, Goku and Venom at least taught you some secret technique that is some variant of their kamehameha." Krillin said. "You still haven't told us about it by the way."

"Hey, a woman has to have her own secrets." Launch smugly stated as she shrugged her shoulders.

"So how do we spot Bulma Venom?" Goku asked.

"The grandpa stealer claims to be rich." Venom suggested. "So lets smell the most disgusting combination of perfumes and follow it."

"That's a great idea." Goku said as he began to sniff the air around him. Sure enough, Goku was able to pick up a familiar scent nearby and followed it. With the others following Goku, the scent lead the gang to the eastern entrance of the stadium. Upon turning the corner, the monkey child immediately noticed a familiar woman with light purple hair and a short humanoid pig in overalls.

"Bulma! Oolong!" Goku shouted as he ran towards his oldest friend.

"Goku!" Bulma shouted as she scooped up Goku and embraced the child in a bear hug. This caused Launch to grit her teeth for a few seconds.

"Hey Goku and Venom. Long time no see." Oolong greeted.

"Yes, it has been a while...swine." Venom smiled as he slithered out of Goku's shoulder, expecting Oolong to soil his pants.

"Nice try Venom, but Bulma's pill wore off ages ago." Oolong smiled, grateful that he finally had one up on Venom. "Yes sir, this little piggy has been on good behavior."

"Bulma and Oolong, I would like to introduce you to my new friends." Goku said introducing his peers. "This is Launch and Krillin. You already met Master Roshi."

"Well hello Bulma, nice to see you again." Roshi greeted. "I see you wore a more revealing outfit just for me hehe!"

"Grrr....quit it you prev!" Bulma screamed as he she hit Roshi in the back of the head with a wooden mallet. "I only wore this for Yamcha!"

"Clearly not just for Yamcha, but she may not know it yet." Launch thought. "It makes sense why Venom seems to be interested in her without him realizing it either."