V

"Hey, why are you clinging onto us?" Goku yelled at Krillin as the bald monk jumped on Goku's back to avoid falling through the cloud. It was taking an enormous amount of willpower to keep Venom under control.

"The nimbus cloud is starting to give way." Krillin said panicking as his feet were starting to slowly slip through. "Why is this happening?!"

"It is because your not pure of heart, just like us." Goku stated matter-of-factly.

"Pure of heart?" Krillin said. "I have a pure heart."

"This kid is funnier than the rock hopper falling on his face." Venom chuckled for only Goku to hear. "Got too much ego tying him down. It will bring him down to Earth....literally."

"The fact that you are starting to fall through now means that you don't have a pure heart. What ill feelings do you have that is weighing you down?" Goku asked despite knowing full well what Krillin's problem is.

"What are you talking about?" Krillin complained. "I don't have any ill feelings."

"Yeah, and Oolong can fly and use their ice breathe to freeze over hell." Venom said sarcastically.

"Just keep holding on to me Krillin and you will be fine." Goku reassured Krillin as the two students noticed that the mainland was starting to come into view.

"Ugh....okay." Krillin said as he clung onto to Goku for dear life. While Venom would have pushed any male off for making prolonged physical contact with him, the symbiote knew that this action took a hit to the monk's pride, something Venom enjoyed even more.

"So Goku, have you ever met Master Roshi's other student?" Krillin asked inquisitively, eager to know who else he will be competing with.

"Oh gossip about me, this will be juicier than a howling monkey's brains." Venom said excitedly.

"Yes, I have." Goku nodded. "We actually joined Master Roshi's Turtle Hermit school at the same time."

Although Goku intended to answer each of Krillin's questions truthfully, he needed to keep the information close to the chest. If Master Roshi was going to lay out the red carpet for the grand reveal, Venom wanted it to be as big of a surprise as possible. The more shock and fear, the more likely Krillin will soil his pants. Goku hoped it wouldn't come to that, but he love a good surprise. Hopefully Krillin would as well.

"Really?" Krillin said, with a slight bit of wonder. "Wait a minute, if you and this other student joined at the same time and is overprotective of you, does that means you two knew each other before hand? Is he your brother or friend?"

"I like to think of him as my brother, after all we share some of the same DNA." Goku said. During his free time with Bulma, he allowed her to experiment on him with the limited resources she had on her at the time of their journey in search of the dragon balls. Among the scientific information Goku and Venom learned about themselves, there was the fact that they both shared some of the same DNA since they were bonded together. Goku and Venom had promised Bulma that they would one day allow her to experiment on them further at her home of Capsule Corp, where she had a lot more resources to dive deeper into the mysteries of both symbiote and host, including their relationship. Goku had a feeling that Venom once knew all about this at one point in time, before they both hit their head when Grandpa Gohan was still alive. They remembered everything else after that event, since Venom allows Goku to use 90% of his brain capacity (another discovery made by Bulma Briefs).

"So you are related, that makes sense." Krillin said mostly to himself before pressing on for more questions. "Your brother, how powerful is he? Master Roshi seems to hold him in the most high regard."