Excelsior Therapy

"It's okay Launch. It's going to be okay." Venom softly said as he held the crying blonde thief in his arms.

"We will not let you loose control again." Goku thought, but only for Venom to hear. Right now he didn't completely know what was going on with them, but he knew Venom was handling the situation well enough for him to keep quiet for the moment.

"Thank you, but how are we going to accomplish that?" Launch asked, still teary eyed.

"Go buy or steal yourself some chocolate, come back and keep yourself in check." Venom instructed. "During our match tomorrow, you will take all your pent up newborn aggression against us in order for us to work things out. That means no going after the Rock Hopper, Hobbit, Grandpa Stealer, Swine, or anybody else. Do you understand?"

"Yes, but we don't what to hurt you." Pistole and Launch said softly.

"The best way to heal a symbiote is to let it cause pain, we rather have you direct it towards ourselves since we can handle it." Venom explained. "Now go, we want you to see our match."

As Launch walked out of the tournament grounds, Venom was approached by Master Roshi, Krillin, and Yamcha. All three looked concerned and worried for Launch, not knowing how they were going to handle her after what she did to Ranfan.

"So what happened?" Roshi said. "By the time I gained access to backstage, I see that Launch had done a number on Ranfan. What the in Kami's name happened?"

"Oh, I forgot you didn't know Master Roshi, but Launch has her own symbiote now." Krillin explained.

Venom slightly shook his head in disappointment at Krillin. Granted Krillin didn't know about Master Roshi already knowing this fact through his escapade as Jackie Chun, but that still didn't give him the right to tell. That was reserved for only themselves and Launch to tell.

"You know that wasn't your secret to tell Krillin." Goku said sternfully. "That right should only be reserved for ourselves and Launch."

"But Goku I didn't mean to make you mad, I thought-" Krillin tried to say before being interrupted by a much wiser voice.

"I see...when were the two of you going to discuss this with the rest of us?" Roshi asked in an inquisitive manner before Krillin could argue back.

"Tonight at dinner." Goku stated. "If I say anything else, we will feel that would be betraying Launch."

"Very well, I will accept this." Roshi said after letting a moment of silence pass. "Now you and Venom enjoy your match against Giran. Show Launch the right way to handle a symbiote in battle."

With that, Goku transformed into Venom, bowed with respect to Master Roshi, and headed off to his match against Giran.

"Okay, with this whole Launch symbiote situation being revealed later tonight, one other mystery still remains." Krillin said. "How were you able to get back here Master Roshi? I thought no one from the audience was allowed behind stage unless they were part of the tournament."

"Oh Kami! I forgot to give Nam the day off!" Roshi thought to himself. "If Bulma, Krillin, Oolong, or anyone else gets too much of a close up, my cover might be blown!"

"Well, you know. When your a famous martial artist who has lived for three hundred years, you tend to go places where few men have gone before." Roshi falsely explained. "Though I wish I could say the same thing about women."

"Oh, I guess that explains a lot." Krillin said, satisfied with the answer.

Meanwhile, at a nearby food vendor...