Water, Rising Stars, and a Bat

"Not only you are walking fine, but you seem to have more of a beaming personality Monster Launch." Venom mentioned. It was just the two of them outside and they were waiting for the other Z Fighters to arrive. Even if they did want to wait inside, they couldn't since it was early morning. Venom was known for getting up and starting the day too early, but Launch wasn't. This made the symbiote ever more curiouser.

"Really?" Launch said as she encircled a lamppost childishly, with one hand holding onto the metal pole. "I haven't noticed anything, and what do yer mean by 'beaming'?"

"Sure you did." Pistole said sarcastically within Launch's mind.

"What do the stupid humans call it? Glowing?" Venom added in. "You look like you are at peace, not to mention more nimble. Kind of like a cheetah or leopard. Part of us think you are no longer acting like the full gorilla you once were."

"Cheetah huh?" Launch said as she let go of the lamppost and got closer to Venom, not making physical contact though. "Tell me, why do the two of yer use the words 'us' and 'we' a lot? "

"We suppose it is common for symbiotes to say such words." Venom answered.

"That's true." Pistole said.

"Well, not really yer per say." Launch said. "I was talking about Goku. If you bonded with me or any other turd out on this street, they would use words the singular word 'I.' Why is that not the case with Goku?"

"It's because we have been bonded to Venom before we could begin to remember." Goku said, his entire head popping out of Venom's chest. "Venom's grammar comes natural to us because it was just us growing up together. Before Bulma, the only other person who was with us was Grandpa Gohan, but he disappeared and we haven't seen him since. He is probably traveling the world right now as we speak."

"That makes sense." Launch thought recalling all the times Venom and Goku talked about his grandfather to herself, Krillin, and Master Roshi. "It was more out of learned behavior than a symbiote thing. If I ever run into his grandfather, I am going to give him a piece of my mind, with a few buckets full of lead. Nobody messes with my man."

"Don't forget us." Pistole added in. "We want a piece of the action as well."

"So Venom, how long do you think Master Roshi would get the rest up for the tournament?" Launch asked.

"The old master geezer will no doubt go into our room and wake up the Hobbit." Venom said, depicting the scene in his mind. "Then he will make his way into the grandpa stealer's room to do something that he will regret. As the grandpa stealer is trying to mortally wound Master Roshi, she will no doubt hit the Rock Hopper, causing him, Puar, and the swine to wake up."

Launch chuckled at the thought as well, knowing full how it would play out as well. At least concerning the parts that involved Master Roshi and Krillin.

"So why do you call Bulma the grandpa stealer?" Launch asked, her tone showing the slightest hint of agitation. "Why a nickname like that?"

"Because the first time we met Bulma, she stole Grandpa Gohan's most sacred treasure, the four star dragon ball." Venom told. "We, or at least Goku, thinks that a part of Grandpa Gohan lives inside of it."

"Really?" Launch asked, showing signs of being impressed by her romantic rival. "Didn't know little miss sunshine had it in her."

"Little miss sunshine, that should be our nickname for her!" Pistole cackled.