Venom vs. Master Roshi

Goku and Jackie Chun immediately clashed at such surprising speed, each pushing against the other with their forearms. Once knowing that they couldn't make any headway, they began to punch at each other. For each punch Goku delivered, Chun countered with his own fist. It was as if the combatants were a mirror image of the other. Realizing they couldn't get anywhere like this, the two jumped backwards and circled each other. Both were analyzing the other, but Goku seemed more animalistic since he began to walk on all fours like a tiger.

"At the very start, both fighters seemed to be evenly matched." The Tournament Announcer said. "This fight has already started off to be very promising, I can tell you that folks."

"Wow, Jackie Chun is already putting up a better fight than he did with me." Krillin said. "How come he is putting more effort this time."

"That's because the old geezer knows about Venom." Launch said. "He ain't stupid. Both haven't even tapped into their full power yet."

"Yes, Father hasn't even shown his face yet." Pistole agreed.

"Oh man, is Goku even going to win this?" Yamcha said. "If he isn't going to bring out Venom, then what good is he?"

"You idiot! Goku is a very capable fighter with or without Venom!" Launch yelled as she pushed Yamcha off the roof. "Even if they lose, Jackie Chun is not getting out of this unscathed!"

"Ow! Yes Launch." Yamcha said, rubbing his butt considering that is where he landed.

"And don't you forget that too Baldo Baggins!" Pistole and Launch said turning towards Krillin.

"Hey! I was agreeing with you! There is no reason to be hostile." Krillin said, scrunching up.

"Hmph, as if we need a reason." Launch smirked.

"That's true." Krillin commented. He was then thrown off the roof by Launch, and landed on top of Yamcha. The extra weight of Krillin managed to cause a Yamcha sized crater in the ground.

"Serves them right." Pistole huffed.

"We knew Master Roshi was going to be tough, but this is going to be more difficult than we thought." Venom said in Goku's mind. "Not only does he seem slightly more powerful than Launch, and he has the patience and methodological mindset she doesn't."

"So how do we beat Master Roshi then?" Goku thought.

"Until we can think of something else, the best thing we can come up with is to outlast him." Venom said. "Our greatest asset is our endurance. We are going to have to use it and wait for his feeble body to give out."

"This is an interesting matchup." Puar stated.

"Yeah, but Venom has to win." Said a determined Bulma. "Who know how many abilities Venom has."

"He is not the only one." Nam said. Bulma, Oolong, and Puar looked at the warrior, surprised by the response.

"What do you mean?" Bulma asked.

"It is said that Master Roshi possesses a particular set of abilities that no martial artist has never heard or seen of." Nam said. "I guarantee that your friend up there hasn't seen the entire arsenal of the Turtle Hermit master. Even if he is his student."

Goku then flipped backwards and proceeded to kick Jackie Chin, who then countered by sidestepping and delivering a kick of his own. Connecting, Goku went flying and tumbled off of the edge of the ring. Chun waited to hear the sound of a thud, but there was silence.

"Uhhhh...is that a ring out?" The Tournament Announcer asked as he scurried over to where Goku fell, he leaned over to find that a tunnel had been created in the side of the ring.