♛50♛

Tw/cw: **POSSIBLE**
Suicidal thoughts, depression, self harm, panic attacks, blood, cursing, yelling, throwing up?*Im not sure if that is one but*

Im very serious about this guys, if any of this, even a tiny bit, makes you feel the slightest bit weird, uncomfortable, anything. Stop reading. Don't read the chapters with these warnings. I do in fact give them for a reason, and I'd hate for any of you to experience this because I didn't provide good enough warnings. This is not a very light on the mind arc.

A small note, this chapter specifically deals with rituals and sacrifices, some demonic stuff. I don't know if that affects anyone, but I'd figured I'd put an additional warning

―――――――――――

After the pair had returned to the Pinkette's cottage, Phil was already there waiting for them while he sat on a rocking chair.

"Hello Cypress."He greeted, standing up to pull the ghost into a tight hug, moving his gaze to Techno before slowly nodding. The monarch nodded back.

"Hey? Can we talk to you for a second."He requested, moving to lead the ghost and his son into the house. Phil was a bit nervous, the things they had been looking up required equivalent exchange, bringing back the ghost would require someone to give one of their lives up. The older man would, but he was on a permanent one life, so that wasn't even a possibility. Technoblade had offered to give one of his, but Phil advised that it was a bad idea. In the midst of doing research, a certain lime green hoodied man had sat him down, and had offered to give one of his lives.

Phil was skeptical, so he decided to bring it up with Techno before Dream would come and attend the ritual they planned.

"Techno? You know about the whole life thing,"Phil prompted, sitting down in front of the table they had. His son nodded, moving to sit down as well, pulling a chair out for Cypress.
"Dream offered to give one."

"Uh.. what? That's kinda outta character." Phil hummed, shifting his gaze to the woman, who seemed completely confused.

"We've been going into research on how to bring you back."He explained, causing the ghost to slowly nod.
"The ones we found were way too dangerous, but this one just requires a life sacrifice of equivalent exchange."The older man explained, reaching into his bag to pull out a book. It was binded with leather with a gold buckle. Velvety fabric covered the front of it, dust coating the edges.
"This is what I ended up finding." Cypress carefully dragged the book towards her. It was heavy so if she picked it up, it probably would've gone right through her body.

"Are you okay with doing this? I hate to say it, but we'd need to start now. I don't know why, but you're body, ghost I guess, is starting to lose its connection to the plane of reality." The man continued speaking, the woman had almost tuned him out, carefully tracing the intricate designs the book had carved into it.

"Im okay with it." She agreed, Techno's eyes softened and he lightly pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"There's a few things we need to get, then we can start."

―――――――――――

 Cypress was now sitting on a table, Techno sitting next to her. She had to admit, she was nervous. She'd hoped it would work, only if for a few minutes just to feel warm again.

"Are there any side effects to all of this?"The ghost asked suddenly. Techno slowly nodded, gently rubbing her fading hand.

"Yeah, I think it's just weakness and sickness? Depending on how long the persons been dead decides this, you haven't been for that long, so hopefully it's only minor effects."