♛Beach Episode♛

tw/cw just cursing, mentioned of light drinking/smoking

Note:  from what i've heard, the tales of the smp are set the future. Of course I cannot tell the future, but I will try my best.  Naturally, they'll all probably be on better terms. So, this is set in the future. So technically canon for this book?

MMMMMMMMMMMMM FNAAAAARTTTT POG @moezele MMMM SO SO GOOD AND JUST FOR SIMPLICITY SAKES, THEY CLARRIFIED SHE IS JUST DRUNK. I REALLY REALLY LOVE THE EXPRESSIONS AND GOD THE HAIR IS SO SO SMOOTH AND THANK YOU SO SO MUCH.

I HAVEYET ANOTHER FANART

MEGAN MADE THIS FOR ME, SO THANK YOU SO SOS SO MUCH, I REALLY LIKE THE DETAILS WITH THE SCARS- IT MAKES ME REALL REALLY HAPPY, THANK YOU A LOT!!

ahah beach episode! To write the chapter I actually listened to really upbeat happy songs :D*This'll be different than karls version*

Also, one more thing. I'd like to make something a little clear because some people got a little heated because of my characters choices, and how she reacts. it wasn't *that* nice, but I'll say this now.

Cypress, you know, my character, went through extreme amounts of stress, her sons dying in her arms, being torn away from her family, you know, torture, her best friend being the cause of her death, and countless other things. It's only natural to have an emotional response to things. In her case, its practically shutting down when situations come up where she has no control. I can't explain it much, but its like the crave for stability. Of course she's going to be different from the beginning of the book. It's character development, regardless if its a positive or negative one.

Anyways, I'd appreciate if I'd stop getting not so nice messages regarding her choices as a character- unless of course its more of a respectful discussion.

The way I wrote her wasn't suppose to be a 'good' character. Of course, she has her moments, but you see the story through her own eyes, so obviously you'll lean more to her decisions. 

PS: I do talk about past events you have yet to hear about, just as a little taste for the future. Some things may be inaccurate, but this is very far into the future

―――――――――――

The second season of the year was always the hottest. The sun was glaring down at the group of young adults and teenagers who were hiking to their location. They planned on taking boats to a separate island, and spending a few nights in a miniature paradise. Tommy, who was being scolded, was having globs of sunscreen rubbed into his skin, mainly his face, by his mother.  Tubbo, his brother, had already put his on, and was holding back laughter at the banter between his family.

"Mum- Get off of m-" The blond felt a hand on his hair, the grip tightening slightly to keep the teens head still.

"Tommy, listen to your mother." Phil spoke, raising an eyebrow once the teen went bright red with rage.