♛Christmas♛

Hello! This is just a nice*Long* chapter- decided to make one because 

@ICEOFFIRE336 (BIG) 

Made more fanart! And I'd be a fool not to make a chapter. Please note- I just got a new laptop for christmas, so there might be a few more spelling errors or some other things in general as I start to figure out and adjust to how the keyboard is set up.
Please note: Many of their traits don't transfer over to one-shots/holiday specials? It's still the personas, but some of the 'events' don't exist for these.(Aside from Ghostbur :D)

Also also, would anyone wanna play minecraft with me? I just got java :D

Warning?: just some friendly cursing

―――――――――――

Winter had never been Cypress' favorite season, the crisp wind paired along with the cooling of the atmosphere had always bothered her. Despite living in the arctic for a year or two, she had never gotten used to it, which led to the woman bundling herself into warm coats, sweaters, and anything that could keep her warm. The man who she was currently living with however, loved the cold. He'd convinced her to have snowball fights with her, or roll around in the soft powder with glee. She always found it strange. Tommy, one of her adoptive sons, had also taken a  liking to the snow, unlike Tubbo, who would sit by the fireplace with his mom. The latter seemed the savor the warm things, much like she did, and both would be seen reading a book, or the other crocheting. Wanting to find some sort of relaxation in her life, Cypress had took up the art, and found she wasn't the best at it, but she was trying, and that made it okay.

Technoblade and Tommy were currently outside, hurling hardened snowballs at each other, occasionally hitting the window which made the pair inside flinch. 

"You'd think they'd be a bit more careful. Considering I built this place." The woman grumbled out, continuing with her square of uneven yarn. Blankets were by far the easiest thing because it was just a big square, and not much could go wrong. Tubbo laughed, moving his gaze to the crackling embers.

"Hey mum? You think we could go outside? Maybe stock up on snowballs, and then rain fire on them?" He nervously suggested, clutching onto his book. He knew his mother never enjoyed the cold, and it surprised him when she slowly nodded. Tubbo stood up, excitement filling his veins before rushing off and slipping on a thicker sweater. It was a soft sage color, a knitted one Niki had gifted him the year before. The boy put comfier pants on, before throwing on his snow pants. He ran out of his shared room, down the stairs, meeting his mother who was adorned in an elvish beige turtle neck. Much like Techno's her hair was pulled back into a braid, one which the man did once they woke up. 

Unlike Tubbo, she just had thicker pants and boots on, reassuring the boy that her pants wouldn't become drenched. It was a gift she had acquired from Phil when they lived in the arctic, the material never became drenched. With an excited smile, the teen walked out the back door, his mother following, before starting to collect snow. Wilbur, Ghostbur as they called him, was inside baking seeing as the snow had the potential to melt him.

Following her sons lead, Cypress began forming snowballs with her gloved hands, refusing the urge to grumble and complain about the frigid weather. Tubbo had to bite his tongue to keep himself from laughing. Seeing someone who had taken over the world for a day or two, someone who had created a private 'fight club', seeing them groan at the thought of snow was funny to him. Once the pair had a decent amount, they snuck over to the side of the house.

―――――――――――

"That's totally cheatin'"

"It is not. You're just all pissy because you lost." That was Tommy, screaming at the pink haired man.