♛62♛

fanart pog pog pog pog pog pog pog iTS M E ?????? This one is the most accurate so far :DDDDDD Maddie(I was asked to keep the user a secret, but I was given permission to use the name) Maddie maddie maddie thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you HAHFNDKVK

w/cw: **POSSIBLE**

mentions of the possibility of suicide, wounds, and mentions of light panic attacks, cursing, blood

Im very serious about this guys, if any of this, even a tiny bit, makes you feel the slightest bit weird, uncomfortable, anything. Stop reading. Don't read the chapters with these warnings. I do in fact give them for a reason, and I'd hate for any of you to experience anything negative because I didn't provide good enough warnings. There will be a ♛ whenever any mentioned of suicide come up.

Fun fact im trash at spelling. Like absolute shit

―――――――――――

By the time Ranboo had gotten to Technoblade's cottage, Cypress was passed out. He had the protective barrier of the woman's body for warmth, but all she had was her normal clothes and the navy cloak which mostly protected him. Powdery snow had formed a pile on her shoulders, the once wet tears crystalizing and frosting over onto her face. Each shallow breath she took, vapor filled the air. It became increasingly worrying when her breathing had lessened. He was in no shape to continue walking, it was about a days journey of pure walking without stops, and carrying a distressed and panicked woman to her lovers house wasn't exactly on his to do list.

"Technoblade."He called out, his own voice laced with exhaustion. He heard shuffling, seeing the fluffy blond hair of his friend.

"Ranboo? What are you do- Mum?" he asked quickly, glancing around the house, before moving back inside. the hybrid could hear the younger teen screaming for the pinkette. A large groan erupted from the house, followed by foot steps out the front door.

"What do you thin- oh Ranboo." The man calmed down as quickly as he escalated. His wine eyes trailed to the woman on his back, along with the frost and ice coating both of them. He paused for a second, as if his brain was buffering.

"Oh I should let you in."He realized, opening the door further. With a grunt, Ranboo walked in, resisting the urge to kick the pinkette. He felt the weight leave his back, and he turned, watching the man carry the woman, with no struggles whatsoever, up the ladder to the bed that was located upstairs. Ranboo rubbed his neck with a painful groan

"Ranboo how are you here? Technoblade? yeah that prick quite literally just found me living in his basement." Tommy piped up, his clothes were no longer tattered, returning to how they normally was. He was adorned in fresh armor in decent condition.

"You what now? Isn't that kind of, I don't know, rude? it's his house."\

"That's what I said! but no Tommy needs to be Raccooninnit." Techno stepped down the ladder, shooting a small glare towards the blond teen who tried screaming in his defence.

"Your mom's literally sleeping right now, I swear to all things holy if you wake her I'll have your head." The pinkette threatened lightly, at the mention of his mom, Tommy shut his mouth. The two men let out a breath of relief at the peaceful silence.

"What happened to mum Ranboo?" Tommy was sitting atop of a box, Ranboo was sitting on the carpet, pulling the coat closer into himself. He paused before pulling out his memory book, flipping to a certain page before handing it to his friend.

"My mums a queen? Call me Prince Innit." The blond spoke proudly, Techno looked about ready to rip his head off, only halting when Ranboo shook his head.
"Wh- She killed Punz pffff that prick."

The two men blinked a few times, one a  little more startled than the other.

"So, My mums a queen, I'm technically a prince. Can't she just forgive my crimes and i'm back in L'Manberg?"

Technoblade sighed, thinking about the situations.

"She's most likely just bein used by Dream, there's probably not much power aside from the title." He answered, tapping the hilt of his sword a few times.
"But.. seeing as Dream 'trusts' her, perhaps she has some info."

"So we're using a half froze woman for leverage and info. great." Ranboo muttered, taking his book back, going to write it down so he didn't forget.

"Oh dude of course not, she's literally Tommy's mom. That'd be such a huge.. like, twist if she suddenly betrayed her son." The blond looked at the pinkette in pure horror.
"In my defense, I'm not wrong."

Ranboo gave them a disappointed look, before picking himself up.
"I'd like a thank you, and then for someone to take me to a portal. Tubbo will probably be expecting me soon." Techno hummed then nodded his head towards the teen.

"He'll get you food and then take you to our nether portal. Uh. Thanks." The hybrid wanted a much more extravagant thank you, but having the 'monarch' thank him in the first place was enough for him.

"Once she wakes up, give this to your mom for me." Ranboo held out the coat, well as a bounded leather book. Techno took both, a smile wanting to line his face at the fact she wore the silken clothing he had made for her.

"Thanks Ranboo, really, I mean it."

"No problem, Techno."

―――――――――――

Waking up had been a pure shitstorm. My hands were still shaking, and my entire body was cold. The only reason I had woken up was the blood gushing from my nose. I rolled out of the bed, letting my knees hit the ground painfully. There were people talking downstairs, and then I heard two doors shutting. Footsteps climbed up the ladder and the first thing I saw was the red cape, akin to my own.

"Techno,"I chanted softly, my voice hoarse as I clutched onto my bleeding nose.

"You're here for like twenty minutes and you're already gettin' blood all over my floors." He teased, walking forwards and squatting down in front of me. He thought for a second before pulling a piece of ripped fabric from his pocket, holding it to my nose to catch the blood.

―――――――――――

"I know I just saw you a little bit ago, but I missed you. Techno, Tommy de-"

"Alive. yeah Tommy ended up roomin' under my floorboards." The pinkette spoke nonchalantly, a smile gracing his features due to the relievement  in the woman's eyes.
"I like your crown. It suits you." Cypress hummed, looking up slightly, before trailing her eyes to his gold one.

"We match." She commented, gesturing to the two crowns. Technoblade let out a small laugh before gently pulling his friend into his arms.

"I've been thinking. And I'll say this now, i'm not one to date, I mean I never have, but." He paused, resting his head on the top of her head, pushing back her crown.

"But I know I'd like to spend my life with you, or what's left of it at least."

"You're my home Techno, I'd like to spend my life with you too."

"I guess I should say I love you? Kinda cringe."

"I love you too."