♛89♛

tw/cw: existential themes, light blood, derealization, slight blood, small panic attack

I'm very serious about this guys, if any of this, even a tiny bit, makes you feel the slightest bit weird, uncomfortable, anything. Stop reading. Don't read the chapters with these warnings. I do in fact give them for a reason, and I'd hate for any of you to experience anything negative because I didn't provide good enough warnings.

(Time line is a little skipped around, but it's fine :)

A lot of people speculate what 'DreamXD' actually looks like, so Im taking it sort of how traditional biblical angels do it. Moreso appearing more humanaid in order to not scare humans(For what I've read) so I imagine it sort of like that, in all reality, if gods do exist, they're probably terrifying.

https://onlinesequencer.net/1971602 

I GOT ANOTHER SONG FROM THE SAME PERSON AND GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I LVOE IT AND IM CRYING AND MSMMVMDVSNDOVNSDIOVNOSDNBVKOSND

―――――――――――

Cypress hadn't moved, the voices circling in her head almost blocking out DreamXD's.

"It's rude not to respond." He spoke, pulling his head away from her neck, his hand now resting on the junction of her jaw.

"I don't know how to." She spoke flatly, finally shifting away a little.
"Can I get back to what I was doing..?" the woman mumbled, feeling a hand now curl through her long hair. In complete honesty, it almost made her feel disgusted Another silent few seconds went by until he sighed, humming lightly.

"You may, although I'll always be here with you. I find you.. fascinating." The almost Dream-like god spoke, standing towards the back corner.
"Although, its humorous you perceive me as Dream. Perhaps that's because of George or simply because of your own ignorance."

"Maybe the reason I perceive you as Dream, is because you're name is literally Dream." Cypress stared at her reflection for a few time before finally, giving into temptations, she dug through George's bathroom drawers. In her fit of panicked searching, she groaned, before glancing back towards the god.

"Can you materialize objects? I need something and George doesn't have it."

"I can, but of course I want some sort of payment in return for my.. gifts." DreamXD spoke, clasping his hand carefully around her wrist, tracing the veins delicately.

"What's your price, exactly, and how long would this go on? You materializing things for me. If you're making a whole deal out of a pair of scissors, we'll extend the deal." Cypress knew she had lectured George on making deals with the devil, but the fact is, she'd made deals with many people, all of which who were killed or sent to prison. Her odds looked good, in her eyes, even if she knew it was wrong. Deals created some sort of stability in her life, which is why she made so many. It was something to work towards, some sort of verbal contract to keep her thoughts in a line.

"How about a week, a trial of sorts? I am a merciful god, after all. You can back out whenever, of course with an extra favor. But overall, you give me one little thing, I give you anything you desire."

"Anything?" She asked cautiously, lightly tilting her head, before turning completely, finally looking at the god who towered over her, despite being above the average height. She reached her hand up to the mask, setting her palm flat against the gods jaw, or what looked like his jaw, causing him to almost freeze, before laughing gently, shifting his hand up to her wrist.

"Strange, you truly don't seem afraid."

"I'm not, is the thing. I've seen much scarier." She hummed, removing her hand before flicking the middle of his mask.