♛57♛

Tw/cw: **POSSIBLE**

Suicidal thoughts, depression, self harm, panic attacks, blood, cursing, yelling

Im very serious about this guys, if any of this, even a tiny bit, makes you feel the slightest bit weird, uncomfortable, anything. Stop reading. Don't read the chapters with these warnings. I do in fact give them for a reason, and I'd hate for any of you to experience anything negative because I didn't provide good enough warnings.
--Also! Im sorry for the small delay on chapters, it was christmas and I needed a small break! Thank you for all the wonderful comments and getting over 120k 5 or so days after 100k

Seeing as you know my characters intentions, more chapters will be from her point of view :D

Also Fanart pog??? The Hanged Man is an interesting card! Once again I was asked to keep the identity a secret, gotta respect it. Thank you so much!! I really like the details in the back, and especially how the hair looks.

Note: Events are now bound to change due to the large shift in canon events(Eret's kingship)

―――――――――――

Being a Queen wasn't something I was unfamiliar with. I never favored traditional monarchies of course, they had always ended in such terrible ways. I suppose it was only fitting, seeing as Europe was my origin, and many kings and queens drifted from that particular country. Although, the traditional ones were boring. Dream had been kind enough to fit new clothes to my liking. I purposely chose something that would piss the man off. My new tailored clothing was akin to Techno's aside from the deep hue of the sea which rested upon my shoulders. It had been the coat originally given to me by my friend. There was a white collared shirt, which was tucked into phthalo blue pants. I still adorned my boots, which were a deep brown. Per Dream's request, a silver crown with jewels embedded into the metal rested upon my head, fitting snuggly.

I wasn't quite sure if we were even 'friends' anymore, we had recently grown close, and part of me longed for something more with him. All good things come with time is what I kept reminding myself of.

Today was special. Apparently there were protestors outside the castle Eret and I shared. Being kind to my once friend, I allowed him to stay here with me. Dream had wrongfully taken the throne away, which led to me promising when everything was over, Eret would have complete control over the castle yet again. Outside of the castle, Karl and Sapnap were setting up protest signs, wishing to dethrone Eret. I suppose no one knew that I was the current ruler. With a small sigh, and the former king at my side, Puffy behind him, I walked over to the pair. 

Sapnap was the first to notice the sheen of the silver crown which sat on my head, he quickly nudged Karl.

"Cypress?" The smaller boy choked out, his eyes moving to the crown, before back down to meet my gaze.
"Why..? I thought Eret was..." He trailed off, making eye contact with Eret who was at my side.

"Unfortunately, no. Dream crowned me Queen, I see he didn't bother telling anyone." The two men seemed to freeze when I spoke, something that ended up satisfying me much more than I would guess. Sapnap kept his gaze on me, almost as if studying ever curve and edge of my features. He took a few steps forwards, and I raised my eyebrow once he wrapped his arms around me for a few seconds, before pulling away, giving me no time to hug back.

"I'd appreciate if you'd leave my land, seeing as Eret is no longer king, and I doubt you'd like to start a conflict with me, of all people." 

A sizzling of tnt filled the air, which caused Eret to push me back slightly, I was thankful for that. While death was never a fear of mine, it was important I stayed alive for as long as I could in order for my plan to work. Dust coated my vision in a rough haze, the wind clearing the smoke quickly. Karl's body was on the floor, burn marks coating several parts. Sapnap looked angry, although I could tell it wasn't genuine.

"You killed Karl." The man was in a rage, pulling out a sword whilst I dusted dirt off my cheek. It was a plan then, most likely involving George or Quackity.

"Sapnap, I suggest you take Karl and heal him before Dream gets here." I quickly advised, picking up the boy, before shoving him as gently as I could into my old friends arms. The ravenette blinked a few times, before rushing away towards what I assumed was 'Mexican L'Manberg.'

"Aren't we going after them?"Puffy asked, moving to also stand at my side, I hummed lightly, before starting to walk to the Holy land, the two following.

"We aren't. They'll feel Dream's wrath, and then they'll come running here for protection." I spoke, keeping my voice calmed. While being alive, I discovered a storm of rage now filled my veins. It was possible to burst out in random moments, and the most I could do was keep myself calm and in check. I was never an angry person, truly, but somehow my emotions shifted.

―――――――――――

I was now sat in one of the chairs in 'Church Prime' which was typically used as a source of money, as was the 'Prime Path'. Odd names, but Tommy always claimed that ringing the bell would bless you with money. After an hour or so of waiting, Sapnap, Karl, Quackity and George burst into the church, all of them seeming surprised when they saw me sitting.

"So, how'd it go?" I spoke nonchalantly, standing up and walking over to them. Quackity had genuine upset in his eyes.

"How'd it go? How'd it go? That's really fucking rich coming from you. You didn't even help us, and you're our friend Cy. What the fuck happened to you." I hummed, closing my eyes, now standing in the door way.

"it's not in my best interest to help you, now is it?" I knew Dream was somewhere around, which meant I was now playing in his hands. It hurt, seeing the betrayed looks from Karl and Quackity, but the two former friends of the man seemed to understand.

"It's Queen Cypress to you, not some pathetic nickname."A new voice spoke behind me, and I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. I allowed my body to shiver, feeling the satisfaction ebbing off of the man beside me.

"Dream? You destroyed Mexican L'Manberg, you killed Karl, and now you're hunting us down. I just wanted my nation to be seen as an independent country." Dream's hand left my shoulder, standing slightly in front of me.

"If I've heard correctly, by all means correct me if i'm wrong, George is the one who killed Karl. You destroyed my kingdom, my land, and you threatened the woman I put in charge of the land. Everyone had already viewed Mexican L'Manberg as its own seperate country, but now it's filled with terrorists? and for what? to prove something?" In all honesty, the man had a point.

"We aren't terrorists." Quackity tried to defend, before turning to me.
"Let's take this outside, and if Cy is in charge, we should be taking it up with her, not you." I let out a deep breath before walking into the fresh air. Eret and Puffy were waiting outside for us to finish, both of them immediately coming to me. Both of the adults seemed to realize that I wasn't the one who took Eret's kingship away.

"We just want Mexican L'Manberg to be viewed as independent, a separate entity. We'll even repair the castle." Quackity begged, although he'd have to beg harder.

"I don't feel as if that's entirely fair. As Dream said, you destroyed my castle without a motive, and then ran. Is this how you plan to run this new nation?" My question seemed to fluster the leader, and he shook his head.

"That's not how we plan to lead, I'm deeply sorry for the destruction of your castle. We'll change the name in order to start a new, apologize to you, return Puffy's belongings and, and we'll repair the damage." I hummed, making a side glance to Dream.

"I'd like an apology too. You called me something I'm not."He spoke up, moving to my side again. As odd as it was, taking one of his lives had made me stick like a magnet to him the past view days. It was something I could ignore while we were separated, but it made me feel impossibly close to the man.

"We won't apologize to you, but we will apologize to Cypress." Dream grunted, before nodding his head, giving me the okay.

"Deal. You will return our belongs, fix the castle and the path, change the name, and apologize. Also, one more teeny tiny request." I spoke, causing Quackity to tense up.

"I'd like for everyone in whatever you call your nation, to do community work for a month or two, instead of jail time of course."

Quackity thought for a second, before holding out his hand to shake on it, a deal of sorts. I rested my gloved hand in his, shaking it.

"Then It's a deal"