♛1♛

Cypress was almost twenty years of age when she had first encountered the two boys, one being brunette the other a striking pale blond. After traveling her entire life, she had finally decided to settle down for a few years, give herself a break.

She was present when the walls of L'Manberg were being raised, after the two boys had run into her, hearing the younger blond's countless arguments had intrigued her, which brought her to the leader. Wilbur was a tall man, with curly chocolate hair, his face was warm and slightly sunburnt due to the harsh rays. After starting a conversation with the older man, he had invited her to be a part of L'Manberg almost immediately, due to her accent. Cypress didn't have a very prominent one, but when certain words were spoken, her rich 'received pronunciation' as he worded it.

Once Cypress had officially joined as a citizen, she was introduced to the two boys, whose names she learned were Toby, Tubbo as he preferred, and Tommy, Wilbur's right-hand man. The next to greet her was a fox, who had been dubbed Wilbur's son, the first born citizen of L'Manburg. There wasn't much she picked up on the shorter male, only that he was soft and typically worked as a medic. The final person she had the pleasure of coming across was Eret.
 Something about the tall man had off put her at first, he seemed so naturally suspicious. After pushing her suspicions aside, she began helping Wilbur build the wall.The woman had found it funny that this had all started as a huge potion-drug deal. Seeing how dedicated most members are, she never would've guessed.

"This is where we all sleep!" Tubbo explained, he and Tommy were given the chance of giving the tour to the young woman. Of course, Tommy had complained because she was in fact a woman.

"I don't know why Wilbur made us give her the tour,"The blonde paused,"If I didn't know any better, I would've guessed she's a filthy American. An American and a woman. Can you believe that Tubbo? Pick a struggle woman."He spat in disgust.
 Cypress had only laughed at this, she thought it was amusing how they all fit with each other like one big puzzle piece.

"Cy! Cy! You should build a house near L'Manberg."Tubbo, who had already given her a nickname, suggested. Cypress hummed for a few seconds before nodding.

"Yes.. I'd rather not be homeless. A homeless woman."She joked, ramming her elbow into Tommy's side who immediately turned and yelled at her, calling her a bitch. Cypress only laughed, harder once Tommy asked what she found so funny.

"How about you two help me find a place?"She suggested hesitantly, she had only met them this morning, so maybe asking them to help her was a bit of a long stretch.

"Of course, the bush woman needs our help Tubbo. I never would've guessed."Tommy spoke loudly, digging into a chest that was to the side, before shoving a bag into Cypress' arms. "Well, Wilbur said we had to help her get settled. That doesn't mean I'll like it. Come on."He prompted, leading both Tubbo and Cypress into the hotdog van.

 While walking, Cypress discovered a weapon made of a silvery metal, with a brown handle; she assumed Tommy had put this in her bag for her. She had a bit of experience with a few weapons, more so an axe than a sword. Cypress enjoyed the weight on her hands when she swung an axe, swords always felt so light and almost never did enough damage.

"Oh! We should ask Wilbur for an extra uniform, he's bound to have one."Tubbo spoke, swaying back and forth on his toes and heels. Cypress had completely forgotten. Her clothes were definitely warm, but if she was going to be staying here, she'd definitely need a new pair.

"Women are always so needy, Tubbo, that's why i'm friends with you." Tommy stated, blowing a tuft of his blonde hair from his face before moving to an area with bunk beds lining the wall.

 He snatched up a uniform laying on one of the beds,"Change woman. Tubbo and I will leave."The boy stated simply, dragging his friend out of the van.

Cypress examined the uniform, for them just starting their own nation, the sewing work was phenomenal. She carefully started undressing, making sure to not bump into any beds, or move anything where it wasn't supposed to be. Tommy, being around 6'1 or 6'2, didn't have that much height on her, who came in at around 5'10. She was decently tall for her gender and age, it almost being a blessing that the uniform fit well. She let her fingers dance along the navy fabric of the coat, which hid a white undershirt. There were a few buttons in the front, most likely to keep the jacket on. Cypress decided to leave it unbuttoned after tucking the white shirt into her own black pants. They weren't legging material, but they were breathable and somewhat tight on her body, resembling the material.

The woman breathed out a small breath, stretching her arms in front of her which caused pops throughout her body. She let out a relieved sigh, before exiting the hotdog van, making sure to tuck her old shirt into the bag Tommy had gifted her.

When she stepped outside, Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur were engaged into a conversation. Tubbo, being the most welcoming and inclusive, had given her a small wave. Cypress gave the younger boy a wave back.

"Alright, the sun's setting, we should probably hit the hay."Wilbur spoke, his voice ending their conversation.

The six members of L'manberg all piled into the hotdog van. Since there were originally five, one bunk was open and she was offered to take it. They weren't the comfiest, but the internal warmth she got from the van easily put her to sleep.