♛95♛

tw/cw: cursing, blood, derealization, mentions of mockery of gods/religion tied topics, blood, possible character death, mentions of possible panic attacks/breakdowns, hints of assault, alcohol 

I'm very serious about this guys, if any of this, even a tiny bit, makes you feel the slightest bit weird, uncomfortable, anything. Stop reading. Don't read the chapters with these warnings. I do in fact give them for a reason, and I'd hate for any of you to experience anything negative because I didn't provide good enough warnings.

@Dreamlover1086 MADE TWO PICREW OF CY FOR ME

@Dreamlover1086 MADE TWO PICREW OF CY FOR ME. IM NOT SURE WHO ITS DRAWN BY, BUT I KNOW ITS FROM THAT WEBSITE. THANK YOU SO SOS OS MUCH IT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY KNOWING PEOPLE MAKE STUFF

:)

(I think this chapter is well written and im actually really proud of it.
Also, I shrunk some heights because It does not make sense how Foolish could fit in the room. He's still like, 17" tho, so thats chill

OH Someone asked. As of before any interactions with the egg, Cypress was Lawful Good. You'll see how vastly that'll begin changing.(I plan on a more lawful evil, neutral evil, vibe)
You know, the whole quote, die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
This is also near 6000 words so please feel blessed.

―――――――――――

I believed it to be funny, how Ranboo had chosen a code name so morbid to unknown eyes. Often times, Elpis was considered the Goddess of Hope, the truest form of it from certain sources. Being well versed in Greek mythology myself, it wasn't hard to tell what Ranboo had meant.

I'll admit to being a guilty party, allowing curiosity and inquisitiveness taking ahold of my own thoughts, often mingled with other present ones I was forced to jostle down into the depths of my mind. I'd admit to reading parts of his book, the few he kept hidden, taking in every drip of knowledge I could locate in order to push my own ambitions forward. Perhaps being called an Icarus was more accurate than I would wish.

My son-in-law had constant reminders of Dream, a man who I had yet to forgive, hoping to weave and tangle my way into his thoughts, hoping for the man to be knotted around my finger, listening to my beckoning. It might have been a foolish thought, but my risks were calculated, and somehow it would end up with myself winning in the end.

The teenager had chosen a name, a Goddess' name who was often voiced as a voice of hope, but also a woman who was imprisoned in the box of Pandora. It seemed rather fitting, how the place that held her abuser captive was called a Pandora's box. How the story goes is a strange one, many of the Greek stories I remember often reflect the ones we live through today. From Tommy and Theseus, courtesy to Technoblade for the comparison, to Wilbur and Achilles, to even herself and Icarus. They were entangled and influenced by the myths of the past, reflecting onto their futures with unsightly endings.