♛11♛

Also! I tried not to find pictures for what I thought my own character would look like because I'd like for everyone to have a unique experience with the character, but I found a few I liked, this being one of them. Except I imagine her to have a bit more of a masc. body/some features and all? if that makes sense! but that's a rough idea :D

Cw/tw:Panic attack, some not very friendly thoughts. Please do not read if you are uncomfortable or feel like you will be uncomfortable with this, It'll be okay :)

―――――――――――

After patching up the rest of the wounds, the trio left the bruised girl to rest. The stitches George had created weren't the cleanest, but with enough time and occasional healing potions, she would probably be good to start moving around. They group didn't know when their friend would Until then, she was lost in a state of tranquility.

―――――――――――

If it was up to her, Cypress would have stayed asleep for so much longer. Something in her body seemed to snap, which led to her eyes blinking open, soft groans coming from her mouth. For some reason, the masked man had been in the room with her, almost immediately moving over to check if she was okay. He found it odd how weird the girl made him feel, he had stayed up late several nights reading old books to the sleeping woman. It was the least he could do, he had never felt remotely guilty ever, but now seeing how he had left her in a weakened state made his heart hurt.

Cypress slowly tried to sit up, one of her eyes squinted in pain. She wanted to shower, to stand up for a while, to walk. She needed something to eat as well. Even without seeing herself, she knew she had lost muscle and weight. Her vision was still fuzzy, but she felt hands on her shoulders, gently pressing her back into the soft, feathered pillows. She gave it a few seconds to allow her vision to finally adjust. The first thing she saw was the lime green hoodie, as well as the man behind the mask frantically tying it back to his head.

"So,"She paused, gently rubbing her sunken in eyes,"How are you?"She asked carefully, Dream seemed startled, his shoulders were tensed."You know, you should loosen up, being so tense gives you neck and back pain."She advised, turning her head to the elaborate ceiling above her.
In only a few seconds, a large crash was heard in the room over, she could hear the pitter patter of boots running, only for the rooms darkened oak door to burst open. There Eret was, sweat trailing down his forehead, his eyebrows knitted in worry. He made a dash to the bedridden woman. She gave him a small smile, although some of the kindness and warmth faded from it. She looked exhausted.

"I'd like to get up."She spoke again, after realizing Dream hadn't answered or responded to her words. The two males in the room made no movement to stop her, so she swung her legs off the bed, attempting to get used to the foreign feeling. They felt like jello. Cypress breathed deeply and rocked for a few seconds before throwing herself forward and hoping for the best. She managed to stay on her feet for a few seconds, before her weak knees finally gave out underneath her. Dream and Eret grabbed her arms last second, letting the shorter woman use their elbows as a crutch.

"This is so infuriating."She seethed, taking a few wobbly steps to the door with assistance from the men. They both looked to be in complete shock, they wouldn't even tell her why and it was starting to piss the young woman off. Hearing the commotion, Sapnap and George joined the party in her room. As soon as they saw the woman out of bed, they froze. Georges gaze fell down to her abdomen, looking to shell shocked to speak. She looked down once she realized they wouldn't say anything, before her eyes widened. in place of the bloodied and burnt skin was a large, pink scar. The skin around it still looked decently burnt, but more of a sunburn type of burn. She carefully let go of Dream's elbow, gently feeling the tattered and stretched out skin. It wasn't at all pretty, but she expected a gaping hole in her side.