♛48♛

Hello! Note, im changing a few parts of the story, simply because Im allowed to

Tw/cw: **POSSIBLE**
Suicidal thoughts, depression, self harm, panic attacks, blood, cursing, yelling

Im very serious about this guys, if any of this, even a tiny bit, makes you feel the slightest bit weird, uncomfortable, anything. Stop reading. Don't read the chapters with these warnings. I do in fact give them for a reason, and I'd hate for any of you to experience this because I didn't provide good enough warnings. This is not a very light on the mind arc.

―――――――――――

Dream had left the shaken up ghost inside the tent outside. He said goodbye, and left without another word. Sapnap stayed with Tommy a while longer, glancing over at his dead friend. Ghostbur was gently rubbing her back, trying to get the woman to speak with him. He hated being sad, so of course he discovered this thing called 'blue' it took all your sadness away.

"She won't answer to me."He says, as happy as ever, before going back into his house, finishing his pie. Tommy ducked into the tent, sitting beside his mother.

"Mom?" He called gently, setting a hand on her shoulder, she flinched at his touch, automatically causing him to retract his hand. He gave a look of panic to the raven haired man, who returned a worried one.

"Hey Cy? What happened?"Sapnap moved to the woman, pulling back after he heard a soft cry.
"I'll go try to find Technoblade-"He began to move until the blond teen stopped him.

"Have Ghostbur go, if you do, I don't know what Dream'll do." Sapnap nodded, before leaving to go tell the ghost inside.

"Mom can you hear me?" Tommy thought for a few seconds, reaching down and gently placing his hand onto his mother's hair. He was worried. He could only assume it had to do with water due to the lime man soaking wet. When he didn't hear an answer he lightly turned her over, wincing. The woman was practically sobbing, her body trembling.

"Mom.."He gently shook her, now that she wasn't moving around or talking, he noticed the slowly disappearing areas on his mother's translucent body. Her feet and ends of her hair were the first thing that was disappearing. It made him panic, shaking her a bit more. When she opened her eyes, they were a soft yellow, a huge contrast to the normal grey.

"Mom, it's okay, he's gone." He reassured, she suddenly looked panicked.

"T..Tommy? He's gone? Dream is? I have to.."She paused, seeming slightly confused before sitting up,"I have to go find him.. I can't. Tommy I can't?"She repeated.  This caused the teen to worry more, his mom looked as if she'd seen a ghost. A poor choice of words on his part, but the pure genuine fear in her eyes scared him.

"That's a good thing, you were in the water, and he blew up our stuff."He tried to reason, standing up as the ghost did. Sapnap was now outside the house, Ghostbur had left a while ago, following the compass Phil had given Cypress.

"Cy are you okay? What happened?"Sapnap quickly asked, Tommy gave him a small look, and the raven haired man carefully grabbed onto her shoulder, leading her inside the house. He quickly shut and locked the door, before helping Cypress sit down.

"N..No? Dream.. he saved me. I was in the water, and it felt like.."She trailed off, now rubbing her forehead, creating small indents in the substance her form was made out of. Tommy carefully grabbed onto both of her hands, sitting across from her, rubbing her knuckles carefully. His mom was panicking, a lot more than he'd hoped.

"Mom, It's okay,"The teen cut off his own grumble,"Dream is okay, he went to check on Tubbo. Tubbo remember? and Quackity and Fundy."He tried, watching as the woman across from him slowly start calming down. Sapnap had managed to heat up some rice which he had tied into a blanket.

"Cy, Here, put this on your lap."The shorter teen set the warm rice bag on her lap, which caused the color of her translucent form to change to a soft orange instead of a pale yellow. She blinked a few times, looking down at the blue blanket in confusion.

"How is it warm?"She asked gently, poking it with her index finger. Sapnap tried not to laugh, before explaining that it was just heated up rice. She looked at it, in strange curiosity, flinching when the door was thrown open. Her favorite monarch dressed in blue was panting, holding onto the door knob. Carl, his horse,  was in front of the house, Ghostbur sitting happily on top of the saddle.

"Cypress, are you okay?" He gasped out between breaths, muttering something about asthma. She could tell he came directly here because he still had his reading glasses on. Tommy moved his body to look at Techno, before back at his mother.

"Techno, as much as I despise you, I.."He stopped, squeezing onto Cypress' hand.
"I need you to take her back with you, Dream's starting to do things and.." 

Techno sighed, before reaching over to his old red coat which was still hung up. He carefully gripped onto her arm, the ghost letting him pull her up. The pinkette wrapped his coat around her, making sure it was secure. Sapnap gave him a thankful look, startling the anarchist.

"Phil and I found something, we're doing a few test runs, but it seems to be the best option."He informed Tommy, whose eyes widened.

"You mean...?"He trailed off, fidgeting with Wilbur's coat, he had been wearing it a lot as of recent.

"I mean that."He confirmed, gently patting Cypress' head, the latter blinked when the pinkette wiped the cerulean tears streaming down the ghosts face.
"Ghostbur will stay here, hopefully in a few days I can bring Cypress back." Tommy realized Techno meant a little more than just back to Logstedsire, and he breathed a small sigh of happiness for the first time in a while.

"Well, we'll be off." The monarch decided, letting the teens mother give him a hug and a kiss, Tommy doing the same. Normally he'd be begging for his mother to stay with him, but oddly, he was happy to see her leave. Of course he'd miss her, but she'd be safe with the pig, possibily even regaining her life. While they were down in his mine, Technoblade talked about it. How Phil and him kept her body and had been doing extensive research on resurrection in attempts to bring her back. It was a long-shot, but if the man said they believe they found a safe way to do it, then Tommy trusted them. 

"I love you mom."Tommy calls after them, Ghostbur next to him, waving. Sapnap was near the shore, ready to leave after bidding his 'sister' farewell.

Techno gripped onto his friends waist, quickly lifting her onto Carl, before doing the same, hopping on behind her. His own blue coat swayed in the wind as Carl began to run.

"I love you too Tommy!"She called back, once she heard another 'I love you' called back, she let a soft smile grace her face.

"I've never been on a horse, Techno"

"Yes you have."