♛73♛

tw/cw: Cursing

MMMMMMMM I WASNT GIVEN PERMISSION TO SAY THE NAME BUT O HHHH MY GOD. THE FACT THAT ITS BASED AFTER THE EGG??? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THANK YOU SO SO MUCH, I LOVE IT, AND GOD, THankyou

*Aparently Bad is canonically 9'6, Techno is like 7'8, and Ranboo is 8'5 scares the shit out of me? I'll probably go back and fix things, maybe bump Cypress' height up to 6ft for balance? and go back and fix heights, which might take a while.

I'm very serious about this guys, if any of this, even a tiny bit, makes you feel the slightest bit weird, uncomfortable, anything. Stop reading. Don't read the chapters with these warnings. I do in fact give them for a reason, and I'd hate for any of you to experience anything negative because I didn't provide good enough warnings.

It's all for the plot.

―――――――――――

Ranboo held the heated woman in his arms, the navy cape separating their skin. His hands were shaky, the nervousness and weight of the woman weakening his arms. He reached the cottage in a mere half house of walking, trudging through the snow, careful not to slip. He was having a sense of deja vu, his memory was improving of course, but he couldn't remember exact details. The teen heard a small groan, the woman in his arms now clutching onto her forearm. Ranboo blinked a few times, using his clothed elbow to shift her arms, staring at sigils engraved into her arm, the skin an angry red.

"Hey.." He started, shaking her a little, watching her eyes flicker open, stopping halfway.
"Cy, we're almost to Technoblade's, hold on." He was panicking. The teen wasn't sure what was going on, was the woman dying? Was she okay? various questions ran through his head whilst he made his way to the cottage.

The hybrid used his foot to bang on the door, waiting a few seconds before a disheveled Sapnap stood. The other teen took one glance at the woman, reaching to take Cypress, only for Ranboo to quickly pull her back.

"Don't touch her-" He stuttered out quickly, almost slipping backwards into the snow. Sapnap gave him a weird look, before calling for Technoblade. Ranboo could hear the pinkette grumbling as he climbed up the ladder. A sense of immediate dread filled the hybrid, once Techno looked down at his friend.

"What happened?" He asked calmly, walking to the door, the pinkettes wine colored eyes flickering from Cypress to Ranboo.

"We- We were outside, she, well she found me. We were a little too far, and then I fell asleep and then-" He was cut off by a hand on his shoulder.

"Calm down, what happened?" He asked again, leading Ranboo to pause for a few seconds, taking a deep breath in attempts to calm his heart rate. Looking down at pinkette, he closed his eyes.

"We were out in the rain, I think.. it was wet." He started, his voice a lot calmer than it had been.
"I think.. I think i fell asleep. When I woke up she was kind of curled up, and hot, like, I can't.. I can't touch her? and it made me panic, so now I'm here, and I'm worried, and what if she's not okay an-" The hybrid stopped, watching Sapnap reach his finger out to poke the woman's flushed skin.

The raven haired man pulled back with a hiss, sucking on his index finger, which was now an angry red, the skin looking almost blistered over.

"What the hell.." He muttered in disgust, seemingly upset that the woman had unintentionally burnt him. Ranboo began panicking even more, giving worried glances down to Techno, who seemed just as worried now.

"Well- When you said hot, I wasn't expectin', like, hot." He tried to defend, his gaze glancing down to the sigils that seemed to almost pulse.
"You, uh, You don't think Dream had anythin' to do with this, right? He's homeless, so what's the worst that could happen."

Technoblade was beyond worried for his friend, deciding to try and cover it with humor in attempts to relax. Ranboo was clutching onto the woman, and now whenever the pinkette tried to get close, the hybrid would pull her away, clutching onto her protectively.

"Ranboo, I gotta go lay her down, c'mon, let me carry her." He prompted, trying to be gentle with his words.

"N-No? No, I'll do it, don't.. don't touch her, please." The taller man chided in response, pushing past Techno, walking into the cottage.
"I think- it's me- Or I mean Dream. I think he did this, I don't know how, but.." He trailed off, watching the other two men follow him inside.

"Hey Techno, You think its that dark magic crap? The stuff Dream pulled?" Sapnap asked, shutting the door behind him, tucking his tan-ish hands into his pockets. Technoblade grumbled in response.

"Oh yeah, it's definitely that, Hey, Sapnap, friend, wanna go grab Dream for me?" Sapnap let out a large groan, before slipping on his coat, walking out of the house, and slamming the dark toned doors behind him, muttering curses.

"I think he was really excited to get out of the house."

―――――――――――

It had taken a lot of convincing on Sapnap's part to get Dream to Techno's house. The amount of persuading and faux apologies from the ravenette deserved a medal.

"Yo- Techno, we're here." He called, throwing open the doors. Dream felt hot, it didn't seem to be of the extent of Cypress', but it was slowly nearing it. It was partially the masked mans fault for not reading up enough about blood contracts, the possible risks, concerns. If he was being honest, he had only spent a short amount of time asleep atop the obsidian grid. When he woke up, patching the wounds inflicted had been difficult, especially since there was no one to help him, a mistake on his part.

Ranboo was still holding onto the woman for dear life, Techno sat in an armchair, his eyes flickering to Dream, before resting back on the woman. For the first time in almost half a day, the woman's eyes shot open, the sclera being bloodshot, thin red veins more prominent than they were originally.

"Ranboo, let me have her." Dream asked calmly, tucking his now sweat coated hands into the front pocket of his hoodie. The hybrid panicked, clutching onto the now awake and dazed woman, shielding her away from Dream.

"N.. No you'll hurt her?" it came out as a question, Dream scoffed before walking closer.

"Then you can come with. We need to do a little bit of light reading." He grunted out, waving away Sapnap and Technoblade yet again, both males froze, hesitating on leaving.
"If you want me to fix her, you'll leave until I say. Ranboo's here, I won't do anything, Promise."

Dream's promise didn't sound like a promise, it was more of an ultimatum, either they left, or their friend was stuck in the heated daze for who knows how long. The ravenette and pinkette left.

"Blood contracts, finicky little things, it's my fault for not reading up on the possible effects sooner." He spoke, sitting next to Ranboo, who scooted away upon instinct. Dream pulled out a leather bound book.

"According to whatever method I chose to do, we're bound to each other." Ranboo didn't understand why Dream was telling him this, he stayed silent.

"Being bound to another human is strange, you see.." He paused, placing his hands on her arm, watching the woman settle down in comfort.
"We can't go periods of time without each other." Dream pulled away, looking at the white handprint which stood out against her flushed skin.

"Of course, I find relief in this too, you see, she's freezing to me. Go on, feel where my hand is." Ranboo looked at the masked face, panic slowly crawling up his throat before he placed his hand where the white handprint was located. 

"Being bound to another person through dark magic, means that, if I die.." Dream paused, a satisfied smile appearing on his face, concealed by the mask.
"Then she dies, and vice versa. It was the perfect plan, you see. No one can kill me aside from her. And even then, she wouldn't kill me, I had to order her to last time."

Ranboo blinked back tears, staring at the now comfortably sleeping woman, curled into his arms, he couldn't breath

"I can't die Ranboo, not if the people who enjoy Cypress' company want her to stick around. I trust you'll keep your mouth shut, wouldn't want anything bad happened...right?"

Ranboo stayed silent, his one knuckle going white, clutching on the the navy coat.

"That's what I thought.. Well, I'll see you later Ranboo, don't forget our little discussion."