♛93♛

tw/cw: cursing, blood, possible character death, descriptions of gore, descriptions of torture
(Events are out of order, but the results remain the same)

I'm very serious about this guys, if any of this, even a tiny bit, makes you feel the slightest bit weird, uncomfortable, anything. Stop reading. Don't read the chapters with these warnings. I do in fact give them for a reason, and I'd hate for any of you to experience anything negative because I didn't provide good enough warnings.

:)

―――――――――――

The group had dinner, with only a few complaints from Techno, before Puffy and Niki decided they were going to leave. Tubbo and Ranboo had offered their mother a place to stay for the night, as well as one for Tommy if he really wished to stick around. Technoblade had almost pulled her aside and personally complained that he didn't want to stay here, but alas, Michael's begs and pleas, going through physical means to keep his 'new best friend.' at the house was successful.

A few moments later, Ranboo stood up after hearing several knocks at the door, waving his mother-in-law off as he went to go answer it. Sam had stood at the front door, his arms crossed, tapping his foot against the snow, speckles of blood coating the wrappings which covered his knuckles.

"I need to speak to Cypress." He spoke sternly, half shocking the hybrid. Normally, Sam was less demanding, at least to him.

"She's heading to bed.." He trailed off, shutting the door to his home slightly, blocking the wardens view inside.

"It wasn't a question. Either you bring her here, or I go in and find her myself." He snapped, shoving his hand against the door, keeping it open. Ranboo breathed a soft sigh, making a small glance back to where Techno and Cypress were laying together, Michael sitting on the ravenettes lap while she read him a book. the pinkette had his hands carefully tangled into her short hair, braiding a longer piece on the side of her head.

"Hey, Cy, Sam's here to see you." He called hesitantly, hearing a whiny oink as she moved his son off of her lap.

"I'll be back Michael, don't worry." She pressed a kiss to her forehead, before making her way to the door, rubbing her eyes, staring at Sam.
"What do you need? It's late."

"I need your help with something. You owe me." Sam was straight to the point, earning a groan from Cypress.

"Can this wait? It's nearly midnight."

"No. Come on." The warden prompted, keeping his gaze level with hers until she let out a quiet yawn, slipping on her boots before wrapping a cloak around her. She didn't really care if it was hers or Techno's, in fact, she didn't even bother looking at the color.
"Bring your axe."

"What kind of favor do you need." She grumbled, making a sideways glance to Techno, who had Michael on his hip, staring worriedly at her.
"I'll be back later tonight, don't wait up for me." She called to both of them, moving away from the door to press a quick kiss to Techno's jaw, before giving the child a kiss to his cheek.

"Where are you going?" The pinkette asked cautiously, grasping onto her shoulder gently, halting her movements.

"Somewhere with Sam, I owe him one." Cypress quickly explained.

"You're wearing mine." He pointed out, causing her look down at the silken coat, realizing she was adorned in red instead of blue. She moved to take it off because he shook his head.
"Wear mine today, I'll see you later." He mumbled, pressing a kiss to her temple before she nodded, moving to go with Sam, who seemed to grow even more impatient as time went on.