♛66♛

tw/cw: **POSSIBLE**
Cursing some symptoms of anxiety/depression, mentions of panic attacks

Im very serious about this guys, if any of this, even a tiny bit, makes you feel the slightest bit weird, uncomfortable, anything. Stop reading. Don't read the chapters with these warnings. I do in fact give them for a reason, and I'd hate for any of you to experience anything negative because I didn't provide good enough warnings.

Parts of the current lore are now bound to change. As are ages just for plot purposes

:)

A small note: ily <4

Another small note: Everyone processes grief differently, respect this :D

―――――――――――

Once  he trio had reached the house, Phil came out with a worried expression.

"Where's Tommy?" He asked, panic seeping into his voice, noticing the teen wasn't with them. Technoblade grumbled, before grabbing his father's sleeve, pulling him away from Sapnap and Cypress before explaining what had happened.

"I'm still upset he wouldn't hug me. I thought we were bros." Sapnap whined, allowing the woman to slide off his back. The raventte quickly grabbed Cypress' shoulder in order to steady her. Just glancing at his friend, she looked exhausted. Phil and Techno came back, the former having a look of pity, the latter having one of anger and betrayal.

Philza stepped towards the woman, standing in front of her. She was a ghost not too long ago, and he regretted not checking up on her enough. It was apparent Dream's conditioning had worked, but not in the way he intended. The older man placed a hand on her cheek, carefully wiping the bottom of her eyes from the tears, before pulling her into a tight hug, pushing as much comfort as he could to her.

"I-I shouldn't have left them-" she wailed out, sobbing into the man's coat who only hugged tighter, practically suffocating the woman. Philza felt his heart break. He had heard the woman cry before, but it was nothing like this. Agony laced her voice in delicate strands, causing the man hugging her to breath out a soft wince, trying to keep his own tears at bay.

"It isn't your fault." He spoke, resting a hand on her hair, pressing her further into his shoulder. They were around the same height, but due to her body being almost completely slack, the hug was much more comfortable. 
"Repeat it, it isn't your fault Cypress."

"B..But it is my fault? I left them. I left them with Dream and.. and I could've, I should've done more, and god what if something happens. Phil I don't think I made the rig- Phil, Phil please tell me I chose correctly. Please." Cypress pleaded, holding onto the man's jacket with tight fists, her nails digging into her palms. The man stayed quiet. He wasn't sure if her decision was the correct one.

"I'm not sure, I won't lie to you." He spoke, causing another cry of anguish. He winced.
"But, we all make decisions that aren't inherently correct. You made the decision that you believed was the correct one, and that's all that matters."

"They're going to hate me Phil."

"They might, but they'll be alive, come inside okay? It's starting to get cold." He felt her nod, and gently pull away, keeping her hands fisted around his jacket. Phil carefully led the woman inside the cottage, noticing that Sapnap, who had recently joined them, and Techno had already retreated inside. Once they stepped in, the male ravenette was at the stove, struggling to turn it on. Technoblade was quickly chopping vegetables with his sword, which would occasionally burn the edges.