A friend In Need?

Guys, the story is getting intense!
Soon, the main plot is about to go down the pipeline!
I hope you all are Satisfied and Happy with the progress of the story.

Now, let's get started with this new chapter today.

Ishaan's pov

Hello Guys! How are y'all? Yes, it's me the Ishaan Malhotra! Naam tho suna Hoga!

Hello Guys!
How are y'all?
Yes, it's me the Ishaan Malhotra!
Naam tho suna Hoga!

*winks*

Anyways, I am meeting you all for the first time, so let me tell you all I am attracted to Bela!

Yes, I don't like to beat around the Bush!
Also, I don't want someone else to woo my Angel, before I Do!

So, please hear me out!

Since the day I found about my Angel, I was restless!

And I wanted to meet her in person as soon as possible!

But I had to settle with just stalking her!

Yes, i am a certified stalker now, Only for my Angel!

There is something so fragile about her that I want to protect her from this cruel world!

I wanted to tell Nakul about my angel and how I am stalking her but the way Nakul behaved that day when i saw both of them together and when I mentioned Bela, he just glared at me and literally asked to back off, well that was so f@cking unlike him.!

Why was he so angry!?!

But whatever, I don't care a damn!
He might be some Hot Headed Zillionaire but I never feared him. So his threats mean nothing to me. He can show his anger to whoever he wants to, not gonna work on me!
And above all, Bela is my angel and I will make sure she is in my life!

And today is the Best day of my Life!

Guess what, I was driving back to my penthouse when I saw her!

My angel!

Struggling with her scooty!
God Damn that scooty!

I am literally jealous of that piece of metal being so Lucky that my angel cares for it so much!

My car had already surpassed her and so cursed myself and took a reverse and reached close to her.

Some Goons or rather some low lives  were giving her lusty looks and I wanted to punch them knocking out their senses, but I didn't want to scare my angel.

So without catching her attention towards me, I took out my gun and just glared at them and I knew my imported beauty was enough for them to crawl back to their holes and I walked upto my Angel.