Confrontation 1

Beautiful Readers!

How have you all been?

I have readers telling me that they can't wait for the next updates and that really made me Happy!
So thank you all for your Love!

We are crossing 2500 reads!
I am happy but don't you think I deserve more!
Kindly show some love!

Now let's start with the new chapter!

Writer's pov

The funny part about time is that there will never be a right time to do things, so you must stop waiting for a miracle to happen on its own...instead start working to create miracles!

Nakul and Bela were married both legally and ritually.
It was no going back for either of them!
And it was about Time to reveal the secrets of their sudden Marriage in front of all!

Nakul kept a straight emotionless face and was the usual dominating himself whereas Bela was drowning in the pool of emotions and dreading about the reactions they were to receive.

The ride to the resort was dead silent but Bela did not mind a quite Nakul.

She already had too much to handle!

The Black Bugati went off infront of his farm house and Bela's heart stiffened.
She dreaded the looks...the questions...that were waiting for her inside the resort.

Nakul held her hand and gave her a warning look saying "do not pull any stunts" they both entered the Resort and reached the Hall, where everyone was sitting.

Avyan was pacing right and left... His mobile in his hands.....Drishti was looking clueless..... Suhani was literally on the verge of crying.... But there was one person who looked really restless!

Then Avinash looked towards the entrance and yelled -

What The Fuck!

And that sudden curse caught everyone's attention and Avyan and Suhani came running towards them and by God none of them were ready for what was standing in front of them!

Nothing made sense, why Nakul and Bela went missing.....and why they were together...and...why...Bela looked like a Bride....and....not only her....but they both looked like a married couple!?!

Both Avyan and Suhani gasped and they asked the only thing which was obvious -

What is hell all this Di?
What is all this Bhai?

Nakul rolled his eyes in irritation at the drama in front of his but smirked the next moment when he saw the twisted face of Avinash!
He suddenly held Bela by her waist and walked inside like the king that he was and announced -

Everyone, meet my Wife -

Bela Nakul Trehan!

Suhani stumbled back in shock....Avinash eyes turned stone....Avyan was no less...his eyes widened in horror....but for the sake of Suhani, he steadied her and asked without a hesitation -

What did you do to her Bhai?

Nakul did not like the way Avyan was challenging him without any fear. But he controlled his anger and rather smirked  as his eyes were on Avinash the whole time -

Oho!
Avyan.....deep breaths Groom to be...Relax!
Why do you think that I did the whole thing?

What do you mean Bhai?
Don't talk in riddles! - Avyan demanded looking at the numb Bela