The Ugli & Haunting Past

Hello Friends,

A thousand likes for Nakul & Bela in this short period, I am speechless!
Thank you all for voting and those who didn't please start voting.

And guys, I have to warn you today, the chapter has some very disturbing scenes.
I know it's going to make you feel uncomfortable but it is the need of the plot.
But in my personal opinion No Girl....be it any age...any status...any caste...any religion deserves to be treated like that.

So please read if you are comfortable with this. Just know that this is just a scene of a fictional story.

Now, let's get started with this new chapter!

Writer's pov

Some nights in our lives are so black and so eerie that they leave their imprints on our soul.

No matter whatever we do, they just won't leave your thoughts and would haunt you till eternity.

A never ending Nightmare

A girl of barely 14, was crying silently putting her own palms on her mouth, she was dolled up like a whore, her red stark lipstick, her extra kohl filled eyes made her look like that of a perfect fuckable age!

She hated to be dolled up like this, because she knew what was coming her way!

She was threatened to go to a dark room where she knew a bad person must be waiting for her and it would be a horrible night for her.

Even though she was barely reaching her puberty, she knew the looks men passed at her.

Earlier it was only the stares but with each passing day.....It got worse.!
Men from all ages would pass dirty comments on her and sometimes some douche bags even tried to touch her inappropriately.

She fought with them all as much as she could....she wanted to study....become someone worthy...she wanted to come out of the hell hole......wanted to provide a better life to her baby sister, but what to do when her own father was willing to sell her body for some cash.

Her father was a drunkard, earlier it was her mother who would take his abusing and his kicks and punches but now after her demise, the young girl was his target.!

The girl looked at herself in the mirror and her tears refused to die down. She was clad in a cheap saree and a blouse which did almost nothing to hide her child like body.....but naive mind could not point out that it was her untouched beauty that allured men.

Her fair complexion, her sharp nose, her innocent eyes filled with kohl mocked her as she knew this make up was going to destroy her.

Soon, the door was banged open, making her wince and there he saw....the man.... The man she called her father!

Aye!
You are shedding tears?
I spent full two hundred rupees on these make up shit and you bitch, you are wasting it by crying? - glared the man

B..... Baba!
I don't want to go anywhere... Please!
I want to study... I swear I will earn money for you! - she pleaded

You... Want to study na?
No problem bitch!
That man inside that room is going to teach you many many new things about you... About your body!
That is also education!
Now, better be a good girl and do as he asks you to do! - the old man warned and began to drag her to the closed doors