The Night Of Crossing Limits

Hello People!

Back with another update just like I had promised.
Yes, it's an early update!

Since in the last chapter I mentioned Nakul had been arrested and the person behind this was none other than Bela.
She had decided to brean her silence.
Now let's see what happened between these two that Bela had to file a complain against Nakul.

Did something more terrible happen in between these 48 hours?
What triggered Bela that she did not even fear the consequence of hammering on Nakul's male ego...?

Let's find out from Bela herself!
Long & intense chapter ahead!

Bela's pov

Hello people, long time no See! But you know how busy my life has been with all this marriage chaos! Ok, so You must have heard the news that I got my husband behind the Bars

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hello people, long time no See!
But you know how busy my life has been with all this marriage chaos!
Ok, so You must have heard the news that I got my husband behind the Bars.

Yes it's true!
I finally walked on the edge.!
I had to!

Trust me I did not want to go this far, knowing very well that Nakul had and will always have the upper hand over me and I knew I was as small as a seed in front of that giant monster who had extreme powers to crumble me under his foot.

Honestly, when he blackmailed me to marry him, I was instantly under pressure and scared after all, He knew my secrets.
Yes, however much I may say that I did not fear The Mighty Trehan but the truth is, that man always instilled fear in my system without even doing anything.
His mere presence had me weak in my knees. His touches always gave me bone chilling shivers in a bad way but I put up a brave face like I always do.
In fact, the nightmares that I thought I had won over they had come back too since the time he entered my life but I
decided that I will keep mum for Suhani and her unborn baby and will make peace with my fate. Causing her troubles at this time would be the last thing that I would want!
I was silently enduring his insults and it was better this way!

And by God I did my best!
I took all accusations, all insults that he threw at me. It was not at easy to take such filthy names but I kept ignoring!

But what to do, there is a limit to endure everything.
I could not take what he did to me in those last 48 hours. He crossed all human limits that one night and I had to take actions being a fighter....being a woman!

So what I could not fight against his limitless Power, but I knew even a small seed like a mustard has the capacity to ruin the game.!

And That mighty Trehan needed to know this!

Flash Back

Since the time, I was married I was devastated. I was doing everything that had been said to me like a robot.
There was no emotions involved.