Get Your Hands Off Me

Hello Beautiful People!

How are you all?

The place in Europe that I am located at is once again under the grasp of Covid variants.
It is again turning scary here. More and More new positive cases are registered.

I want you all to take care of yourselves no matter if your area has surging cases or not the official report suggests that there will be another wave hitting the globe.

So please don't forget that the virus still exists and take all necessary precautions....even if does not look important at the moment!

Because, Precaution is the Cure!

Now, let's talk about the chapter!
Today, it is going to be All about Nakul....as I think it's high time we saw another glimpse at what is going on with this Caveman!

Why is he behaving so inconsiderate?

What is the back up story behind his cold behaviour?

I hope you all will relate the chapter with his recent behaviour.
Also, I will also give Bela's point of View!

And a request, please read with an open mind!

So, without any further delay, let's just dig in!

7th August

Nakul's pov

Dear All, can you please tell me what the fuck is going on with my Life????

Why am I so Fucked up with my situation!?!

Why am I not able to control my anger issues and my insecurities around my wife?

One suspicious action of her and I am travelling back to my Past experience!

My insecurities just rush back to me like a tornado!
The more I try to run from my Past, it bounce back to me again with more Force!

Bela is not the culprit, I know!

Yet, she is just being the receipent of my fucked up life!

The tears, the Pain I am giving her is not for her it is rather for my satisfaction!

The boy who had been harrassed by a wicked woman For such pleasures, he wants to hurt a woman Back in return!
An Innocent boy who was forced to see the deceitful sight of his own mother wants to avoid any such situation in his life!

And that is why I want to control everything!

And Bela is the easy Target!

He wants to take pleasure in her pain!
He wants to control her and dominate her!

But trust me it is not the Case!

I did not get any amount of satisfaction when I humiliated her today!

Rather I felt her Pain!
Her Helplessness!
I felt that she was trapped in my sinister ways!

And Somehow I could see my own sufferings in Her!

And I wonder if I have turned just like HER????
(His tormentor)

She felt pleasure in my Pain and my harrassment and I am seeking the same from Bela!

Heck, I don't want to be Her!

I don't want Bela to suffer the same!

Then why am I inflicting pain on her?
Am I going crazy?