Mr. & Mrs. Trehan

Hello Lovelies!
How are you all?

Did you miss Mr. Caveman and Mrs. Bela?

I was busy with work guys, so a little late!

But I am sure you all will be happy with the Chapter!

Now, let's go on with it!

And guys, this time Nakul and Bela are sharing their thoughts.

5th June 2021

Bela's pov

My half sleepy, tired eyes opened due to warm sunrays seeping in through the glass windows and I woke up with a new cosy feeling engulfing me and the reason you know it all!

Yes, I was wrapped by the strong arms of my Husband, Nakul Mahendra Trehan.

This man never fails to amaze me!

Last night we consummated our marriage and he was not at all considerate, true to his words.

I don't understand why despite my constant plee, he did not stop!

He was possessed and kept claiming me again and again!

He took me all night even with my lack of much participation but thankfully he finally was out of his caveman avatar or possession whatever you call it, and then he stopped, sparing my poor little form.

And then started, his Pampering!

Oh, God!
He gave me a head massage, he shampooed my Hair and cleaned my body without any more Funny business.!

Can you all believe this?

Nakul Mahendra Trehan knew how to pamper my tired body!

And trust me, I will always be thankful to him for this one act of his from last night!

Later when we resumed to the bed, we did not speak a word to each other...may be we both were still processing whatever happened between us....but Nakul was slowly caressing my bare waist under his cotton shirt and in no time I was in deep sleep....and trust me I had no bad dreams or trouble sleeping like before!

So I guess, all that physical work really worked!

In just a span of few hours, Nakul showed me two different and completely opposite side of his Personality!

The one who acted all caveman on me and the other one was a complete gentleman, who knew how to take care of someone!

I know we don't love each other and yesterday was just about our physical needs.
But somewhere in my heart I am hoping to share a greater bond with Nakul.!

But i know there is a long way to reach there!

Sighing, I turned around to face my Husband and my hands landed on his scrunched eyebrows and my thumb began to ease them.

He looked at peace and definitely handsome in his sleeping figure.!

A smile etched on my lips and don't know why but I wanted to have a little fun with him, so I decided to disturb him from his deep sleep...my finger began to roam over his bare mascular chest but to my surprise he did not even move an inch!

He was sleeping without a care!

Can you believe this Man?

Now my only option was to tickle him as that always helps!

I knew I was playing with fire but who cares!

What more can he do to me anyways after last night?