A Rather Hard Time Ahead

Hello lovely people!

Thank you so much for your support and love!

I am back today with another chapter!

It is little darker on the side today but I needed this for the upcoming plotline.

So kindly bear with the disturbing scenes, and please skip if you are not comfortable with the content.

Also guys, do you not think my story deserves more than 50 votes on an average???
Well, I think I definately deserve more than that on my chapters!

So please guys vote!

Now without delay, let's get started!

10th July 2021

Writer's pov

Ever felt that you have had enough of the day drama....and all you want is just surrender yourself to the sleep, so was the plan on Bela's mind.

Or, atleast she thought she had!

Unaware of the fact another disaster was waiting for her!

Bela reached her room and took a warm shower to relax her tensed muscles and tensed brain.

Her stomach grumbled reminding her that the whole day, she did not eat properly, except the one time she ate with Nakul.

She reacehd the Kitchen and looked inside the fridge for anything suitable to eatm

She instead found a bowl of boiled spagetti and a few cut vegetables.

She began to stir fry some of the vegetables when suddenly she was caught by someone on her waist and she froze!

Terror was the right word for that Touch!

Because, it was not Nakul!

As by now Bela knew his touch.. He was not someone who liked to hold and cuddle.

She tried her best to wiggle out of that creepy touch and a scream let out her mouth and the person smirked kissing her shoulder!

Missed me my dear Bela???? - Bela shuddered listening to that voice

And she felt violated....it was Dr. Avinash Batra!

Yet again to prove that He was a real Pig!

Disgusted, Bela struggled some more and tried to kick him from the back of her legs but he pressed her more towards the kitchen counter....almost making her touch the burning stove.

Bela panicked feeling the heat from the stove....and stuttered -

Dr. B...Batra...le...leave me...Wh.... What are you doing....here???

Avinash's lips curled up in a devious way and he whispered - Wow!
Such a pleasant sight!

I like it when you have nervousness in your voice and horror in your eyes because of me Bela! - smirked Avinash

Bela gritted her teeth at his smirking face and this time... A ladel reached her palm and she did not think twice before hitting Avinash on his arm hard which loosened his grip on her.

Dr. Aviansh... Stay Away From Me!!!
I swear I will burn your skin! - she roared jerking herself off

Tsk... Tsk.... Uff...!
Bela did someone tell you, How Sexy you look when you are Angry??? - Avinash rather replied rubbing his arm